All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Twist and Shout nice routine until the pyramid. It was awful

T&S SmCoed5: stunt fall, stunt bobble, pyramid issues, pyramid stunt fall

Someone seriously neeeeeeeeeeeeddddssssssssss to put a video up of allstar revolution Small Coed 5... I've heard nothing but gossip about them all year.

Listen to this again... "They are beating Cali Smoed And Brandon Black"... Hello?!?!?! Clearly we're underestimating their fierceness here. CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE put a video up of ASR?!?!?!?

Someone seriously neeeeeeeeeeeeddddssssssssss to put a video up of allstar revolution Small Coed 5... I've heard nothing but gossip about them all year.

Listen to this again... "They are beating Cali Smoed And Brandon Black"... Hello?!?!?! Clearly we're underestimating their fierceness here. CAN SOMEONE, ANYONE put a video up of ASR?!?!?!?

agreeeee!!!! twist and shout jr heart, and small coed also? I read through the whole thread but if somebody posted them i missed it

ay-men sistah brotha freeeeen

Back