All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Prodigy Moonlight SJ5 Stunt came down early in beginning and the pyramid was a little shaky overall good

“@cheerUPDATES: Prodigy: SmJR5: stunt fall, kind of forgot to watch the rest. #ADDprobz”

Prodigy - I love the routine but (and this is not bashing the kids, to be clear) those skirts.... the kids looked so uncomfortable. They were so short that they looked like bikini briefs on my screen (I seriously thought they were, then I noticed some of them looked like skirts), and kids were tugging them down from them riding up just walking between formations. Please, adults in charge of choosing uniforms... remember that these are athletes, and kids, and choose something a bit more practical.

“@cheerUPDATES: Great performance Colorado Suns! great stunting!! Loved their pyramid!”

@billpresson 'Cheer Central special needs nice jumps! Synch tumbling! Really good stunts!'

Warms my heart. Wish I could see this division. We don't have a division in the UK, just one or two teams within the whole of England.

Back