All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Okay for real? Just read through the thread, no wants to scroll through the same video over and over again. For the sake of organization. No need to get rude with me. So, once again, Please stop posting duplicate videos.
Thank you, from everyone viewing this thread.

Agreed!! When i got home from work this thread was like 23 pages long and i read through every page trying to catch up (while it kept getting longer!!) just so i wouldn't ask for things that are already posted....it's very annoying when things are posted over and over and questions are asked over and over because some people are too lazy to do the same!!

Agreed!! When i got home from work this thread was like 23 pages long and i read through every page trying to catch up (while it kept getting longer!!) just so i wouldn't ask for things that are already posted....it's very annoying when things are posted over and over and questions are asked over and over because some people are too lazy to do the same!!
I know, it just makes it annoying for everyone to read. I had to take a break for a while just because of that reason.
And 100 shimmies to you for actually reading through the thread!!!

Back