All-Star Nca Updates.......day 1

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've been a Panther fan from the moment I first saw their routine, but the same thing has bothered me this entire time and I have to vent. During the dance, WHY couldn't they have picked a more flexible girl to do the leg hold far right? If my attention is gonna be brought to one girl and one girl only during the jampacked routine of the reigning world champs, why isn't she like insanely amazing? No offense, it just bothers me everytime.

Okay, vent over. Congrats to everyone who hit today!

I've been a Panther fan from the moment I first saw their routine, but the same thing has bothered me this entire time and I have to vent. During the dance, WHY couldn't they have picked a more flexible girl to do the leg hold far right? If my attention is gonna be brought to one girl and one girl only during the jampacked routine of the reigning world champs, why isn't she like insanely amazing? No offense, it just bothers me everytime.

Okay, vent over. Congrats to everyone who hit today!

I WAS JUST THINKING THE SAME THING!!!! I AM AN ABSOLUTE DIE HARD PANTHER FAN, BUT IF YOU WATCH HER DURING THE DANCE SHE'S JUST NOT DOING IT JUSTICE, AND THE LEG HOLD SHOULD JUST BE UNREAL, BUT IT'S NOT!! ESPECIALLY WITH THE GONG SOUND, HER FOOT IS SUPPOSED BE BEHIND HER HEAD!!!!! WORK!!!

Sorry, I'm done.

If anyone has any sm sr restricted co-Ed scores, they would be appreciated....for some reason varsity seems to have forgotten to post that division on the website (yes, I've seen the link has been posted 10 times, yes I've read this entire thread).
right i have wanted to know for a while now!

And omg... Cheetahs new music is really really different. I admit that I thought the whole breathing thing was SUPER weird when they first released the mix, but it compliments their routine in a very intriguing way. I also LOVEEEEEE the every. body. wants to. rule the. world. part during the pyramid where literally something is happening every 2 counts! Yes yes yes.

Now I'm even more upset that I was in the SAME hotel with tons of CA people at cheersport and didn't manage to get a CA shirt! haha

For anybody that didn't catch F5 before it was taken down:

Also yaaaaay to the AZ Power for top 5, I'm dying to see a video!...hint hint.

If anyone has any sm sr restricted co-Ed scores, they would be appreciated....for some reason varsity seems to have forgotten to post that division on the website (yes, I've seen the link has been posted 10 times, yes I've read this entire thread).
Same here!! It's also killing me to know large coed 4 team placements (some of my friends are on ECE Coed 4)

Back