All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We had a moment like that 2 years ago.......Youth Elite was in the Champions lounge first. They are about to announce us to the parents in the victory room and our Jr's line up at the door.....all my kids take off running to the door.....Jr's Won Jr's Won. When I finally get them lined back up to try again Raleigh Sm Jr's are at the door.......they take off running again....Raleigh Jr's won Raleigh Jr's won........after quite a bit of celebrating in the back room I get them lined up for the 3rd and final time and the microphone guy says........."Think we'll get them out there this time?" Me........"I wouldn't count on it. I lost control of my team the minute they said And in 2nd place from Free........and I haven't gotten it back yet"

They did get announced that third time. LMAO It was a moment! Glad Cali got to experience that!
just got chills reading this<3 I can only imagine how amazing that moment was! Good luck to your daughter and Coed Elite!! They will be amazing as always!!

We had a moment like that 2 years ago.......Youth Elite was in the Champions lounge first. They are about to announce us to the parents in the victory room and our Jr's line up at the door.....all my kids take off running to the door.....Jr's Won Jr's Won. When I finally get them lined back up to try again Raleigh Sm Jr's are at the door.......they take off running again....Raleigh Jr's won Raleigh Jr's won........after quite a bit of celebrating in the back room I get them lined up for the 3rd and final time and the microphone guy says........."Think we'll get them out there this time?" Me........"I wouldn't count on it. I lost control of my team the minute they said And in 2nd place from Free........and I haven't gotten it back yet"

They did get announced that third time. LMAO It was a moment! Glad Cali got to experience that!
that is the sweetest thing ever!! amazing moment for an amazing program!!

Back