All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

yeah i know but with the added skills i think SE raw score will be higher and F5's will be lower than yesterday due the stunt omissions in pyramid.. idk! should be interesting!

F5 had the highest raw score yesterday but their deductions put them in 2nd place. It will be interesting, but I am not sure SE's changes will make their raw score higher then F5. They may place 2nd though.

quote="iluvcheer, post: 521267, member: 6921"]Ok, my cameras working now so I will record all of the Cheer Athetics, stingrays, cali, cheer extreme and world cup teams, anyone want any other videos?[/quote]

Orlando angels!!!

ACE Seqs. 1 stunt fall. 1 tumbling bust. 1 pyramid fall, pulled another fly into 1 pyramid bobble.

I saw that, basically Fiercekatz isn't necessarily going to get a bid (they probably will since the top 2 3 IOC5 teams have bids) because if the winners in the other divisions score higher then their "standard" score then they will get it over them. It is basically impossible for Pink to get one of the bid.

I don't understand why they are doing this just for the International divisions.

They are auto in for worlds bids because winners. Also, they were near the top for the paid bids yesterday based on those that were leading and had those that already had paid bids.

stars looked amazing even with slightly off center video... didn't notice anything else other than the travel bobble in 1st stunt and balk pass.... other tumbling is so strong and solid and there is a ton of it! I just love the "undisputed champions of the World Cup" part. amazing job be proud stars! :)

Back