All-Star Nca Updates..........day 2

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One is from Nashville (Sequoyahs) and the other is from Atlanta (Thunderbirds) (T-Birds isn't really from Birmingham, I think Happy just registered them with the Birmingham gym). Those were the divisions each team would be most successful in. Both teams are very supportive of each other and that's just what the coaches and Happy decided to do! SO proud of T-Birds 5th place finish with a stunt fall!!

Yep, when you're as big as ACE, teams are going to end up in the same division's at some point in time. It's unavoidable! I think ACE handles it well!!!

its kinda BITTersweet that elite and smoed won, i just wish they can break the curse , pleeeeeeaseeee break the curse

The camera man on the floor is giving away the winner in awards; when it comes down to the last two teams he is always pointing camera on the winner before they are announced.

its insane how different results are at competitions. a team wins cheersport and ends up in 17th at nca. (not saying this to knock smoke, i love them) worlds should be very interesting.

Back