All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

It's only 10 dollars per day to watch the arena (lv 5s) live, so if you find a couple of fellow cheer obsessors and throw an NCA watching party it can be not that expensive at all! Its fun and cost saving :)

3 others + you = 5 bucks a person
More = even less $$!

Totally worth not going out to eat this week in order to watch this imo haha...
..... ughh yeaaa I KNOW BUT Y PAY FOR IT IF VIDEOS ARE GONNA B UP LOL IDK IM STILL THINKING

339r885.jpg

I just got an usdate that all the GA ALLSTARS are they already and they're practice at cheer athletics gym tonight

DI WAT YOU GOTTA DO ?

all this yelling hurts my head...

but really though, im trying to keep up with JAMZ and NCA at the same time, i think i might maybe explode if im away from the comp and my phone for even a second.

what am i gonna do in warmups :eek:.

My phones gonna end up dying fast this weekend I can already tell. I wont be at my school, im going to see some friends at ECU so I wont be able to be glued to my computer like I normally would on a big comp weekend like this one, esp since OA is going to be there.
Go Pirates! Have fun in Greenville or GVegas as we used to call it back in the day =)

It's only 10 dollars per day to watch the arena (lv 5s) live, so if you find a couple of fellow cheer obsessors and throw an NCA watching party it can be not that expensive at all! Its fun and cost saving :)

3 others + you = 5 bucks a person
More = even less $$!

Totally worth not going out to eat this week in order to watch this imo haha...

Whatttt you can watch it online?!?!

Back