All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks to work I'm just getting to watch for the first time all weekend! So much to catch up on!

Spirit of Texas Reign though, best I've seen so far! Also really impressed by Tribe Cheer Tomahawks.

My feed is spotty, and skips occasionally. I'm having to use data on my phone to even work this well. The computer feed was non-existent. Is anyone else having trouble? Sure hope this isn't a preview of the worlds feed.

I've seen so many jump to backs bust in center and right off center (velcro strip on our left, performers right.) Wondering if there's a dead spot there. Just seems so unlikely that of the few teams I've gotten to watch those spots are busting as much as they are. Usually athletes center and right off of center are people that can land tucks no matter what.

Thanks to work I'm just getting to watch for the first time all weekend! So much to catch up on!

Spirit of Texas Reign though, best I've seen so far! Also really impressed by Tribe Cheer Tomahawks.

My feed is spotty, and skips occasionally. I'm having to use data on my phone to even work this well. The computer feed was non-existent. Is anyone else having trouble? Sure hope this isn't a preview of the worlds feed.

I've had issues off and on all day (laptop.)

Anacondas are in 1st!!!!! Small IOC 5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

65cee6298359b1aab07036a0adc9a769.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back