All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't seem to find the thread... but this is an F.Y.I. to the parents who were concerned about a certain cheer dad attending competitions by himself, he posted on Twitter today that he was thrown out of NCA and banned from going to any cheer event from this day onwards.

I saw this while looking for the Aces drama, and I was so confused. Is he twitter cheer dad famous or something? It all seems so weird.

I can't seem to find the thread... but this is an F.Y.I. to the parents who were concerned about a certain cheer dad attending competitions by himself, he posted on Twitter today that he was thrown out of NCA and banned from going to any cheer event from this day onwards.
Whaaaaaa? What is his deal?

I saw this while looking for the Aces drama, and I was so confused. Is he twitter cheer dad famous or something? It all seems so weird.

Pretty much. He has daughters who cheer. And he gives a lot of teams support, like he prints shirts and gives away and stuff like that.

Cheer infamous. He was DMing 13-14 year olds and holding social media competitions. He asked for selfies from them and would go to cheer comps without his CPs and try to meet the kids.

Hahah... same!!

I guess you could say his famous, but not for the right reasons. From what I can gather, he's a father of 2(?) CPs who are cheerleaders themselves. He's also a hardcore cheer fan; creates shirts and sponsors cheerleaders (or so he says). He started this "contest" which took place at NCA, that involves anyone of any age to meet 3 out of 4 specific girls (all underage, or barely legal since they're all on Senior teams) and take a photo with them. After one has taken a photo, he or she can go "find" this cheer dad to present him with the photos and win a shirt.

Sounds innocent enough? But what if your 11 year old CP went around trying to take photos with these girls (can you imagine how bothersome it must be for these 4 girls?) and later finding a full-grown man who came to NCA alone?

Whaaaaaa? What is his deal?
Read response above.

Also, did these girls actually agree to be used in this scavenger hunt or were people just randomly coming up to them asking for pics?

Also, did these girls actually agree to be used in this scavenger hunt or were people just randomly coming up to them asking for pics?
This part I'm not so sure... but I hope they weren't bothered while trying to warm-up or when they had team meetings etc. I can only imagine how many times they were stopped this weekend to have their photos taken.

Back