All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

After much consideration (aka a few minutes thinking about it on my couch dreaming about a burger), I gotta ask...

If he hadn't complain on Twitter about being kicked out, would it be this huge right now?

most likely no, no one would really know about it and they wouldnt have came forward weith these allegations, but i get the sense that he doesnt have many people in his personal life so the only place to vent and let it out was twitter, and when your dealing with cheer twitter you have crazy anons who will dig up ALL of your info. IMO he shouldve kept quiet and just went along with his life

im really late but i just wanted to say im DISGUSTED with cali aces behavior on social media, honestly peach doesnt deserve the hate. And for a coach to join in and hate on another team bc they got 3rd is pathetic. Also kassidy neary is now a smoed coach she shouldnt be talking crap about other teams. California allstars as a whole has terrible sportsmanship/ attitudes and they wonder why they lost so many fans
You know, the funny thing is that Blackjacks won senior small coed 4 with a fall on their second day too. I know the Aces coach who voiced out his "opinion" on Twitter probably isn't a Blackjacks coach, but coming from the same location... you'd think he'd understand that hitting isn't everything when you don't have the difficulty.

most likely no, no one would really know about it and they wouldnt have came forward weith these allegations, but i get the sense that he doesnt have many people in his personal life so the only place to vent and let it out was twitter, and when your dealing with cheer twitter you have crazy anons who will dig up ALL of your info. IMO he shouldve kept quiet and just went along with his life
Actually, he was on the radar of quite a few people. More than a few really. There are probably several hundred people who were aware the entire time he has been conversing with minors, and concerned about his actions. There are many parents, coaches and gym owners relieved that USASF took action.

im really late but i just wanted to say im DISGUSTED with cali aces behavior on social media, honestly peach doesnt deserve the hate. And for a coach to join in and hate on another team bc they got 3rd is pathetic. Also kassidy neary is now a smoed coach she shouldnt be talking crap about other teams. California allstars as a whole has terrible sportsmanship/ attitudes and they wonder why they lost so many fans
Y'all honestly need to get over this "bad sportsmanship" thing omg. WE ARE A SPORT, people are going to bash athletes, talk smack on other teams and speak their minds, understanding some things shouldn't be said across social media, some people aren't scared to tweet how they feel! IT'S A SPORT. Trash talking will be there! Stop being so sensitive. It's no different than the NBA, NFL, or anything else, I'm pretty sure y'all all talk smack on other teams in other sports, so cheer is literally NO different. PLEASE! it'a becoming annoying now.

You know, the funny thing is that Blackjacks won senior small coed 4 with a fall on their second day too. I know the Aces coach who voiced out his "opinion" on Twitter probably isn't a Blackjacks coach, but coming from the same location... you'd think he'd understand that hitting isn't everything when you don't have the difficulty.
Not even being from the same location, you can watch teams and understand the difficulty difference of who will win regardless of hit or not, if both teams are clean, difficulty will ALWAYS win.

Actually, he was on the radar of quite a few people. More than a few really. There are probably several hundred people who were aware the entire time he has been conversing with minors, and concerned about his actions. There are many parents, coaches and gym owners relieved that USASF took action.

well dang! i always saw him on twitter and only looked at his profileto look at giveaways and i was curiious as to who were his daughters, he never tipped me as suspicious, but if parents feel safer for their kids that all that matters!, but i dont necessarily think he should be pinned as a molester

Y'all honestly need to get over this "bad sportsmanship" thing omg. WE ARE A SPORT, people are going to bash athletes, talk smack on other teams and speak their minds, understanding some things shouldn't be said across social media, some people aren't scared to tweet how they feel! IT'S A SPORT. Trash talking will be there! Stop being so sensitive. It's no different than the NBA, NFL, or anything else, I'm pretty sure y'all all talk smack on other teams in other sports, so cheer is literally NO different. PLEASE! it'a becoming annoying now.

im not being sensitive, it just makes your whole team (in this case the whole gym) look bad. Im mostly more mad at the fact that the girls who are clearly bashing a team, that worked so hard for their win, not be held responsible/ have consequences for their action, but also the coach joining in to is pathetic af.. if this is how you want cheer to be seen as snobby girls who dont win be praised for attacking others, then cool your very sad and crazy. If you dont like it u can leave the forum

NFL or NBA or NHL: adult professionnal players. They are paid for that. Grown men.

We can't even compare.

Lololol. Why can't we compare? High school athletes don't do the same? College? ITS SPORTS

And lmao "leave the forum". I'll do as I please thanks :)
Never said I wanted cheer to be seen as "snobby girls" blasé, but stop being afraid to get your feelings hurt. It's a SPORT, you WILL be talked about. That's like joining a cooking competition show and thinking you won't get criticized smh.
But I'll take my "sad & crazy" and run w it. Although my response was of what you said, don't take it personal, it was a general statement:)

Lololol. Why can't we compare? High school athletes don't do the same? College? ITS SPORTS

Never said I wanted cheer to be seen as "snobby girls" blasé, but stop being afraid to get your feelings hurt. It's a SPORT, you WILL be talked about. That's like joining a cooking competition show and thinking you won't get criticized smh.
But I'll take my "sad & crazy" and run w it. Although my response was of what you said, don't take it personal, it was a general statement:)

Regardless if its hs college, nfl, nhl, whatever if majority of a team isnt taking their L and is bashing the winner... thats not okay and affects the team as a whole. And by your statements your okay with cheer being recognized as snobbish girls with terrible attitudes. If you want to condone that behavior and say oh well its sports, go ahead just know your in the minority and your STILL sad and crazy

well dang! i always saw him on twitter and only looked at his profileto look at giveaways and i was curiious as to who were his daughters, he never tipped me as suspicious, but if parents feel safer for their kids that all that matters!, but i dont necessarily think he should be pinned as a molester
I don't think he has been pinned as a molestor, though people were rightfully concerned about his attentions. Whatever his intentions were, whether they were pure or immoral, I hope he gets help if he needs it, or learns that what he was doing wasn't seen as being ok by many people.

Not sure if anyone here has specifically called him a molester, but rather creepy or behavior similar to those with nefarious intentions. But bottom line, he collects undergarments (sports bras) of minors, makes "flawless #wcw" posts of minors, and has contests for kids to find him at competitions where he is by himself. That's very suspicious.

Last edited:

There's a difference when its between kids talking crap, but when adults/leaders/coaches join in its just trashy among other things. I'm not shocked though Cali tends to have the worst sportmanship when it's comes to losing.

There's a difference when its between kids talking crap, but when adults/leaders/coaches join in its just trashy among other things. I'm not shocked though Cali tends to have the worst sportmanship when it's comes to losing.

They really do, last year it was aces (not surprised), smoed, and then 2015 it was cali coed, and smoed again even though they won that year they had bad sportsmanship leading up to worlds, that gym is a mess.

I never said the coaches being involved was okay, they should stay in the adults place. But they're children, they're going to talk their smack.

Back