All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Our y3 went 5th to 1st and a back to back NCA champion
Our y2 went 3rd to 1st and I think back to back to back national champion. I don't remember.

Our s4 went 10th to 3rd yesterday and j4 went 4th to 3rd.

The j4 is my daughters team and as a lot of y'all know she was unable to compete because her dad took her from school two weeks ago, and they had to replace her but did end up in 3rd only by .3 and my daughter feels bad because it was her stunt that fell one day and had issues the other day. We don't know if those issues would have happened had she have been able to compete but she still feels responsible for her stunt but for the best news ever, she got to come home and is safe and loving every minute of it.
She didn't make it back for the first day of their performance but she was able to surprise them yesterday morning before they went on and it was so amazing seeing all the love and so many happy tears were shed. All the girls were saying the didn't need another jacket to win, they already won when they got Jaylen. That to me is priceless. Not one of them cared yesterday that they lost but her probably. But it's ok they got her back for good and she will take the floor at summit. We are so blessed by all the people who love us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CEA took three junior 5 teams and all of them are in 1st place after day one! Way to go cea!!
Did their junior teams performed first before the worlds teams? Lol. Just trying to rationalize why SE didn't hit :D

Isn't NCA usually the one comp each year that posts day 1 and then day 2 scores for all teams? I could've sworn their results always came with scores, on both days...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back