All-Star Nca Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks, was apologizing specifically for sharing my concerns about possible Asperger's (high functioning Autism).

He's weird and clearly has an issue but I'm with what someone posted above, I don't believe in sitting here and trying to claim he has a disorder when I've never met the person, I too find that insulting.
I agree that he should have been removed from nca, and I agree that parents should probably block him from their children's social media account.
At the end of the day people collect all sorts of weird random crap, his collection is definitely not the weirdest I've seen.

He's weird and clearly has an issue but I'm with what someone posted above, I don't believe in sitting here and trying to claim he has a disorder when I've never met the person, I too find that insulting.
I agree that he should have been removed from nca, and I agree that parents should probably block him from their children's social media account.
At the end of the day people collect all sorts of weird random crap, his collection is definitely not the weirdest I've seen.
The removing of NCA should've been a warning for him, more so reality check like "hey, watch what you're doing because obviously you've set an alarm off" he claims he's suing Varisty or NCA, because they "confused him" w a child molester but I assume that's NOT what they did, they had the right guy. Maybe just a wrong idea? But only time will tell.

His hashtags are very alarming also! He deleted a few pictures from his accounts but I saw them and so did many others, some of the hashtags he has used:
#specialfriendships
#mostspeacialppleinmylife
#perfection
#limitless
These are just a few, they were on pictures he took with minor females [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Don't forget #flawless. Very appropriate when describing pictures of minor females.

It's been awhile since I have been on fierce board. I was hoping you were discussing this gentleman as it's a hot topic in my parent team group chat.

I used to be an assistant coach for a D3 collegiate cheerleading team and we had a super fan kinda like this guy. He would come to our basketball games and sit behind our cheerleaders. He wanted pictures with the girls and even us coaches. It was never confirmed but you could tell he had some mental challenges. The girls were creeped out by him but some would be polite and take pictures with him. It can definitely be an uncomfortable situation having to deal with a super fan like that. I can only imagine what celebrities go through.

We were at NCA. I didn't see him but I understand how this is so alarming to many. Especially since the kids are minors. Our gym is spreading the word to everyone so that parents can locate him on their children's social media accounts and remove him.

Has he explained himself to anyone as to his intentions? I do see a few of his responses on twitter and some people defending his character. He has to understand why parents and gyms are leary.

I love the sport and I would totally go watch NCA as a spectator with or without my CP. But I wouldn't go around taking pictures with all the kids and tweeting them. That part is just odd to me.

On a side note: CP's team experienced NCA for the first time this past weekend. Out of 12 teams they tied for 3rd. Extremely proud of them. My CP was able to travel home with the trophy and you would have thought it was made out of gold. The hype of NCA is real. Best competition. So glad we got to experience it all.

Right? He's probably been at the same comps as us. His kids gym was at the same comp as CA less than a month ago!

I just asked Bean- she doesn't know the guy or anything. No friend request. Thank the lord. Crazy it's so close to home. [emoji33]

I just asked Bean- she doesn't know the guy or anything. No friend request. Thank the lord. Crazy it's so close to home. [emoji33]

I have seen his stuff pop up on my timeline every so often for awhile now and thought it was odd. I didn't see any followers of anyone I knew other than he follows Kalie

Back