All-Star Nca/worlds Results Spreadsheet

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat

Roses are red, cats are blue
Dec 14, 2009
Here is a Google Doc representing MANY hours of work over several years. If you have an interest in helping keeping things up-to-date, please feel free to add, change, correct, etc. Please only make changes if you are certain of the accuracy.

Worlds/NCA Spreadsheet

• If there is an (INC) next to the tab name, that means that the spreadsheet for that event is incomplete.
  • Worlds did not release any scores for a couple of years, so there is no score information there. (08-09?)
  • There are 2 obvious mistakes for medal totals in 2008 and 2010. (the first page) Feel free to fix if you know where the mistake happened.
  • I have tried to go back and get the missing NCA years, but not even NCA has that information. Any help there would be massively appreciated.
  • Some of the CA stuff is highlighted. You can ignore or change that if you wish. You can add tabs for other programs or events if you wish, just try to keep the format roughly the same.
  • Several years are not formatted the same. At some point, we could standardize that.

The Worlds medal totals for 2007, 2008, and 2011 still have an error. (Barring ties, there can't be more silvers or bronzes than there are golds.) Can anyone spot where they are wrong? The totals for each type of medal are now listed as the very top column.

2007 for Silvers, you're missing Celebrity Cheer (Not ECE).
2008 you have SOT for gold AND bronze, but I only see Gold listed (Large Limited). You have both Celebrity and Infinity listed for silvers, which neither of them got. Infinity got bronze. Also Pro Spirit is listed as having silver, when they got bronze. Platinum Elite is listed as bronze, when they have silver, and ICE is listed as a bronze, when they didn't medal at all.
2011 Has that whole fiasco with the tie and the whatever. Gymtyme is now labeled in the wiki as first, with TG second and Bangkok 3rd. You have Texas Lonestar with the bronze listed BUT, it's not listed that way in the wiki. Pro Cheer is listed for silver, they got bronze according to wiki. (All of these are according to the wiki, PS. And for worlds, if I didn't mention lol)

Hope that helps!

2008 you have SOT for gold AND bronze, but I only see Gold listed (Large Limited). You have both Celebrity and Infinity listed for silvers, which neither of them got. Infinity got bronze. Also Pro Spirit is listed as having silver, when they got bronze. Platinum Elite is listed as bronze, when they have silver, and ICE is listed as a bronze, when they didn't medal at all.
2011 Has that whole fiasco with the tie and the whatever. Gymtyme is now labeled in the wiki as first, with TG second and Bangkok 3rd. You have Texas Lonestar with the bronze listed BUT, it's not listed that way in the wiki. Pro Cheer is listed for silver, they got bronze according to wiki. (All of these are according to the wiki, PS. And for worlds, if I didn't mention lol)

Hope that helps!

Wow. You're hired.

I intended for it to be set up for anyone to edit. Feel free to make any changes that are needed. If not, I will get to those later today.

Hope that helps!

I would put Bangkok as 3rd, because I am of the opinion that the 3rd highest scoring team (after penalties) should get a bronze. Call me crazy. Don't get me wrong, Bangkok was, by a hundred miles, my favorite team in that division. But scores and rules are what should determine rank, not popularity.

I would put Bangkok as 3rd, because I am of the opinion that the 3rd highest scoring team (after penalties) should get a bronze. Call me crazy. Don't get me wrong, Bangkok was, by a hundred miles, my favorite team in that division. But scores and rules are what should determine rank, not popularity.
So you'll have two bronzes (Texas Lonestar and Bangkok) for 2011 (so one extra in the bronze category), and an extra gold in 2008, because Pace was the only one who competed in their division. They're all edited and good to go. As for the other docs, I don't wanna touch them just yet until I can find a good source for data..which is much harder than it should be.

Back