All-Star Nca

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 29, 2010
Congrats to all the teams at NCA! It was an amazing weekend for all teams weather it their first year coming or their multiple year winning, great job everyone.

Any fav moments/memories/teams/new info anyone would like to share!?

Favorite moments: Twisters ambushing SOT in the hallway over pins, day 2 in the arena, free refills, having strangers come up to us and ask where our new gym location is (umm we're moving?), Shooting Stars hitting and wondering if the 2nd story of the arena was going to fall in, meeting Level5mom and McLovin, watching my cp get 4 free boxes of tampons and having no idea what they were (she started unwrapping them and shooting them at her friend), FREE JEANS, Justin Bieber pics, WE/Spirit sitting together during awards
Favorite conversation overheard: "What place did Spirit's level 5 get?" Response "I don't know but if it's not first I'm pretty sure someone's getting the belt at the next practice!" Really our owners do not beat the kids...only Stingrays does that...and it's only the mini teams....

favorite teams:
F5- I adore them. Their performance day 1 was amazing. I thought they were going to pull it out, but they can do it at worlds.
Cali sm sr- They came out there very determined on day 1. They had a stunt fall on day 2 but i still love them. I can't wait to see worlds.
Smoke- Speechless. I thought SOT was going to retake their throne but they surprised me.

Favorite moment- I would have to say the feeling and vibe in the arena when gt,ace, ga, rays, sot, twist n shout, wcss, f5, ca, went on day 2 and the arena was packed with fans and talent.

Favorite moments: Twisters ambushing SOT in the hallway over pins, day 2 in the arena, free refills, having strangers come up to us and ask where our new gym location is (umm we're moving?), Shooting Stars hitting and wondering if the 2nd story of the arena was going to fall in, meeting Level5mom and McLovin, watching my cp get 4 free boxes of tampons and having no idea what they were (she started unwrapping them and shooting them at her friend), FREE JEANS, Justin Bieber pics, WE/Spirit sitting together during awards
Favorite conversation overheard: "What place did Spirit's level 5 get?" Response "I don't know but if it's not first I'm pretty sure someone's getting the belt at the next practice!" Really our owners do not beat the kids...only Stingrays does that...and it's only the mini teams....

LMAO!!!!

best moment : first time ever attending NCA and first time ever in small senior 4 division we went from 6th day 1 to FIRST day 2 and ending up in 2nd by .3!! Tri-State Cheer Encore

Seeing the absolute joy on the faces of the parents from Paramount Cheer out of Canton, TX when their Large Youth Three won the title! The could have been in a Master Card commercial in the "priceless" part.

Favorite teams: SMOED, SOT LG LTD, Cali Sm. Senior, Brandon Senior Black, NJSE Fab 5, Stingrays Teal, Stingrays Smoke, Stingrays Green, Stingrays Orange, Stingrays Spice, TG IOC5, Tg IOC6, SOT IOC5, Gt Pink, Gt Black, Cali Sparkle, Georgia CoCo's, Tribe Chiefs, WC Starlites, CA Fiercekats, Wildcats and Panthers.

Favorite moments: F5 Day 1 my heart broke for them Day 2, WCSS Day 2 best all season (I just wish F5 could have hit so we could have seen these two at their best on the same day), Reign Day 2 best all season, and Supercells pulling out the win with all the adversity they have been through this season.

I kinda root for the under dogs..... so my favorite teams and divisions....

1. the team from canton texas...such a cool moment!
2. Champion Cheer Small jr 4 beating top gun and getting a jacket & their sr open going bk to bk and their sr 5 being top 3.... pretty much impressive I think
3. NJSE winning small sr 3
4. even though not an underdog division but I love that smoke beat spirit
5. Ellenwood winning small sr coed 4 > i had never heard of them before
6. and another I knew nothing about...Ok twister winning one of the large sr 2 divisions they were split...idk who won the other one

:) Good job and congrats to everyone this past weekend.... hope everyone is recovering lol

OMG...LMAO
Same thing happened to me, except she also got a venus razor (well minus the whole unwrapping them and shooting them at her friend part!)

favorite performances: f5 day 1. simply amazing. orange day 2. came out focused and on fire. reign day 2. fantastic performance and energy. cali small sr day 1. the stunt was flawless and they were in it! gt pink day 2. a very experienced group of athletes and you can tell. imo took the floor with confidence and ease unmatched by all of the teams i saw.

Latest posts

Back