Need Help Asap!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 5, 2014
Hey Guys!

If im correct, at Level 4, 360 to extended liberty is legal as long as it is braced by another top person at prep level?

Is this correct?

And if yes, I need help with the grip/arms!

Also, what scores higher. Switch up to ext lib or (if legal) 360 up to ext lib with singular brace?

Anybody out their that can help?

Thank you!

Hope you get the answer you need ... Maybe I have been looking at too many numbers today because I couldn't get past the number

I kept reading.... At level 4,360 ... And I'm like wait is this a game she is referring to... This is not a cheer level. By the 5th time I see the space between the comma and 360.

Anyways good luck hope someone can answer soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Technically you could do the 360 in level 4 to lib with it being attached but I have no idea how you'd do the arms.

I feel like with the gripping and having to be attached until it gets to lib it would look sloppy even if you could figure out the arms. Therefore I would go with switch up to lib. For a higher score as well as execution since its more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Then you could add a cool dismount other than a full like come down to prep and have flyer reach almost behind her grab back spots hand and front flip cradle.

Hey Guys!

If im correct, at Level 4, 360 to extended liberty is legal as long as it is braced by another top person at prep level?

Is this correct?

And if yes, I need help with the grip/arms!

Also, what scores higher. Switch up to ext lib or (if legal) 360 up to ext lib with singular brace?

Anybody out their that can help?

Thank you!
I've seen it done before where the flyer wraps their arm around their chest to their back, so like their right hand is behind the left shoulder and the bracer's hand is along their back. That's kind of confusing, I'll see if I can find a video

i just watched about 100 level 4 videos and couldn't find one, lol. heres a level 3 team i found that does something similar! they just do it from a split to a torch, but i think its a pretty good guideline!

@1:20

Here's a Level 4 team doing what I described above, right around the 2:00 mark on the ends.

Back