OT Need Ideas For A Pink, Black And White Themed Bedroom?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I agree...when I was 10 we painted my room, and my mom said I could pick one of the colors, and she could pick the other...I've absolutely hated pink for as long as I could remember, and I chose lime green. She chose WATERMELON PINK. aka the pinkest pink that could ever be pink...and now I'm 16.5 and can't stand it.
DO NOT PAINT YOUR ROOM PINK. paint it like a neutral color and do pink accents. then when you get tired of the pink, you can switch it up!

And if you want to go back to white walls or have a lighter color, it's not that easy to overpaint colors like pink, green or dark-blue.
My cp asked me if we could paint her room red and black :-O
I told her she could have stripes like wall tattoos. I won't paint anything in black or bright red :)

My niece has one small wall in her room that is painted with the black paint that makes the wall like a chalkboard. It's really cool! Her friends write all over her wall with different colored chalk when they come over...she can erase it and start all over whenever she wants. It's really neat. She has a big wooden letter (the first letter of her name) that is painted in pink glitter paint hung right in the middle of the chalkboard wall, which breaks it up a bit. I liked this idea because it is on a smaller wall so it isn't overwhelming. It also serves a little function too. My niece actually makes lists on her wall in chalk, too...things she needs to remember for the week, etc.

Oh...IKEA has a really cute chandelier that you can hang up for really cheap...I think it's like $35 or something. You can hard wire it into an electrical rough in or you can plug it up and run the cord. It's neat too.

My room is done in pink and black! I wish we wouldn't have painted my walls pink though. I regret it so much. I would have rather had all white with a pink accent wall or something. but my mom did it as a surprise when i went to my dad's for Christmas maybe 5 years ago!
14067b96-b25f-4f0f-a3a7-0fdbd0398e33_zps25bdf66f.jpg

Latest posts

Back