All-Star Need Some Cute And Sassy Voice Overs!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-You've Lit Our Fuse So You Better Run For Cover, Cuz when Dynamite goes off...There Will Be No Other (Meh like the idea not certain about the wording though)

- Your Time Is Running Out, The End is Coming Soon. When Dynamite goes off..BAM You're Through

- All the haters stare when we walk in the room, if youre gonna light our fire, then get ready for the BOOM!....Dynamite

Maybe?: Our fuse is lit, so run for cover, when dynamite explodes, there will be no other.
All of yours are really good especially the last one
smile.png

-You've Lit Our Fuse So You Better Run For Cover, Cuz when Dynamite goes off...There Will Be No Other (Meh like the idea not certain about the wording though)

- Your Time Is Running Out, The End is Coming Soon. When Dynamite goes off..BAM You're Through

- All the haters stare when we walk in the room, if youre gonna light our fire, then get ready for the BOOM!....Dynamite

I ABSOUTLY LOVE the last one!!!!!!!!

Can anyone think of some fun voice overs for one of my teams, we are making changes for cheersport and need new ideas, so I thought I would reach out to you beautiful people for some help!!! The gym is Keystone Extreme and team name is Dynamite! Thanks!!!!!

Did you guys end up using the last one I made up on the back of a shirt for CheerSport? When walking to our practice room Friday night I was behind a girl that I saw it on the back of a shirt in Orange and Blue and got SUPER excited!! lol

Did you guys end up using the last one I made up on the back of a shirt for CheerSport? When walking to our practice room Friday night I was behind a girl that I saw it on the back of a shirt in Orange and Blue and got SUPER excited!! lol

yes we sure did and thanks for the ideas we also added "snatching jackets thats our thing someday we'll be wearing those rings" as one of our new voiceovers for cheersport everyone was a great help my cp was looking to trade her new shirt with someone at cheersport but it was just so crazy there she is hoping that someone will want to trade at battle at the capital

yes we sure did and thanks for the ideas we also added "snatching jackets thats our thing someday we'll be wearing those rings" as one of our new voiceovers for cheersport everyone was a great help my cp was looking to trade her new shirt with someone at cheersport but it was just so crazy there she is hoping that someone will want to trade at battle at the capital

That's so awesome!!! I am sure there will be plenty of Fame girls at BATC who would love to trade with her.

Does anyone have any thoughts for something a Junior 4 team could use. Ive heard so many and come up with a few but drawing blanks now , I really loved that rings and jackets idea mentioned for KE. Thats hot!Cudos to the person who came up with that!!!!!!!!!

Back