Negative Parents

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes. I understand my situation is unique and I was not judging anyone else. My CP is lucky that she is an only child and that I have the kind of job where I can support her the way I want to. I understand perfectly that other people have different circumstances.
You have no need to apologize for anything.

What is with parents that complain about EVERYTHING?! Coaches, practice, how practice is run, makeup, what their CP is asked to do in a routine, what their CP isn't asked to do in routine, uniform is awful, this child isn't doing their job.....just an endless rant.

Seriously if you are that merisable as a parent, why are you here? How on earth do you distance yourself from this toxic person without making waves?
Many sports parents complain when they aren't informed or they think they can overpower the coach. Let them know the rules and why you have them. Be understanding and let them voice their thoughts. I also would address any issue with parents immediately, don't wait for their negativity to tarnish the team.

I sit in my car the 1st hour. By then the negative nellys have shut up or running their mouths about their personal lives. First season to sit in my car (11th year of Allstar). CP on same team, but she is the only original kid from the past 3 season. So team is brand new kids and lots of those parents came from Level 1/2. Oh boy!!

Sitting in my car clipping coupons is how I cope!:cool:

Back