Nervous For Tryouts Tomorrow

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 1, 2016
I tried to sleep but can't. I'm nervous for tryouts tomorrow. I mean I know I am capable of doing it and doing it well. I have to be at the gym at 11 tomorrow morning and I guess we'll be finding out if we made the team in the evening. I however don't want to psyche myself out before I don't thing tomorrow. How did you deal with your tryout jitters?

I tried to sleep but can't. I'm nervous for tryouts tomorrow. I mean I know I am capable of doing it and doing it well. I have to be at the gym at 11 tomorrow morning and I guess we'll be finding out if we made the team in the evening. I however don't want to psyche myself out before I don't thing tomorrow. How did you deal with your tryout jitters?
You'll do fabulous...believe it and be it!...you ARE going to do whatever you WANT to do... So go out there and WILL yourself to kill it... Because you deserve to give it all you've got, nothing less... They deserve to see it... And put it on their team!

You'll do fabulous...believe it and be it!...you ARE going to do whatever you WANT to do... So go out there and WILL yourself to kill it... Because you deserve to give it all you've got, nothing less... They deserve to see it... And put it on their team!

Thank you so much for the pep talk. I needed it. I know I can do it. I just have to clear my mind, to out there tomorrow and be all I can and leave it all on the floor.

Currently getting ready for tryouts. But I'm wondering...is arriving at the gym a half hour before tryouts a good thing or is that too early? What's you guys opinion?

Currently getting ready for tryouts. But I'm wondering...is arriving at the gym a half hour before tryouts a good thing or is that too early? What's you guys opinion?

It is better to be early than late. You might need to be there early anyways to turn in your paperwork.

Update...we had our reveal...I made the Senior 1 team. I'm so happy I made it on a team.

What gym had tryouts at 11 on a school/work day? That just doesn't seem reasonable.
Congrats on your team placement.

What gym had tryouts at 11 on a school/work day? That just doesn't seem reasonable.
Thats the first thing I thought of when she said she had tryouts in the morning. The only time I've seen tryouts in the morning was when they are on the weekend.

I thought it was extremely odd as well. All of our tryouts were on weekdays in the evening and during the morning on the weekends. Tryouts during the day on weekdays is quite odd to me.

I thought it was extremely odd as well. All of our tryouts were on weekdays in the evening and during the morning on the weekends. Tryouts during the day on weekdays is quite odd to me.

As pointed out in a different thread unless this poster had a special super secret tryout with signed deal for team placement she doesnt have team placement yet.

**Does size matter for a base?**

Back