All-Star New Cheer Athletics Facility

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I believe Cheer Athletics has moved into there new college campus, I mean cheer facility this month. Anybody have any photos or seen it yet?

Me too!!! Iv been dieing to see it. I went on their websIte a few weeks ago, but no pictures had been posted yet.

We are up and functional, but it isn't as decorated and personalized as we would like yet. There simply hasn't been time to do anything other than get the basic stuff set up.

Its unbelievable!! Over 82k sq ft I'm told, and something like 7 full floors. I saw a picture of the building, it's like a cheer heaven

Has anybody been able to get any good photos of the new gym yet? It should be well on it way to being completely decorated by now I believe. I'm just dying to see what they've done with the place!

BlueCat

It is absolutely amazing! I was there for worlds showoffs and I was in awe of the new gym- and the talent! Congrats to CA on their new facility!

I was also there for worlds showoffs and I drop my friend of for practice there. It is quite amazing but I kinda like there old facility a little better. Either way the athletes have an amazing place to train!

Back