All-Star New Cheer Gym In Myrtle Beach

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 8, 2011
Hey y'all,
I recently was contacted by this awesome woman named Tara, and she reached out to me to help her get the word out about her new cheer gym in Myrtle Beach, SC. Tara was a cheer coach for many years in Maryland and recently moved to the Myrtle Beach area, where she started her own allstar cheer program. The gym is called the Dazzling Dynamic Divas, and Tara is looking to grow her cheer program. They also offer other programs such as privates and tumbling/drop-in classes. If you or someone you know is interested in more information, please feel free to contact me directly on here, or at [email protected]

Thank you!!
Jessica Santoro

We are also offering gym space to be rented for Battle at the Beach if anyone needs a place to practice!!

Is there a Facebook for this gym? What I found on Facebook doesn't appear to be an All Star Program. It sounds more like a dance team. I am from Myrtle Beach so I follow gyms like Myrtle Beach Allstars on Facebook. If they have a Facebook or website, please post it. Thanks!

Is there a Facebook for this gym? What I found on Facebook doesn't appear to be an All Star Program. It sounds more like a dance team. I am from Myrtle Beach so I follow gyms like Myrtle Beach Allstars on Facebook. If they have a Facebook or website, please post it. Thanks!
The name sounds like one for a hip hop majorette program (or maybe I've been watching too much Bring It).

they do not have a FB page right now representing their allstar program! She is looking to create one in the near future

Back