All-Star New Division Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 4, 2010
Hey everyone, I just wanted to get an idea of all the gyms and teams entering the new divisions. For example like a medium sr 5. Just wanted to get an idea of the competition I can look forward to watching. So if you are on one or know of any that are starting, post em on in here :)

What will be the size range of the new medium division? Since small and large division sizes are clearly defined, the new medium division will change the size range of the other two existing divisions. For some reason, I can see this becoming very quickly, a very popular division with many teams.

Well, large is no more clearly defined than medium. Large is 21-36, medium is 21-30. Medium just allows for teams that have 28 to be competitive against teams of 30 as opposed to going against teams of 36. I agree that I believe this division will become popular rather quickly. I hope it becomes the new "large" after this season or the next.

Didn't figure on there being a parallel like that between the two divisions. For example, I was thinking something along the lines like small =<20 medium 21-27 large 28-36. However, if the goal is to have teams compete in the same division with relatively the same number of athletes per team, then it makes sense.

Well, large is no more clearly defined than medium. Large is 21-36, medium is 21-30. Medium just allows for teams that have 28 to be competitive against teams of 30 as opposed to going against teams of 36.

Except when there are no other teams that are medium, the medium sized team will be against large anyway since it is technically a large team. But yea, hopefully eventually this becomes the new large.

I am not sure how that is an exception? Small goes against large as well when there aren't enough teams in one division or the other. But as far as NCA, Cheersport and Worlds, they will be against teams that are 21-30 for medium.

Back