All-Star New Fame Expansion

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know if they are opening a brand new gym or are they taking over a named gym so to speak? There's quite a lot of London teams believed to be folding after this season (London City stars, fierce athletics was mentioned on the British forum) so was wondering if this may be part of the reason why.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you look at my CP in my avatar, the RMY you can read on her sleeve actually says ARMY to represent her father who is an Active Duty Soldier. Last season we had at least one girl from each major branch: Navy, Air Force, Army, and Marines (not excluding Coast Guard, we have those here too, just no cheerleaders from it)...I'm not sure how this season is stacking up as far as branches go, but the gym is getting new uniforms and we're keeping the tradition of having the branch on their sleeve. For the few girl's who are not military associated (1% last season) the sleeve says CHEER.

This gives me all the feels. Classy program.

I'm interested to see how their teams will work. In the UK there is no 'ageing-out' for senior teams, you can be 50 and be on a senior team. If they keep to the UK way, I have to make the decision of whether I can travel 3 hours multiple times a week...hmmm

I wish you couldn't age out here... It does kinda stink that once you're 18... That's it unless you do level 6 or IO5.

If that is true; I only have one friend who daughter cheers with FAME and they're at the Rochester location, then I think that is absolutely amazing.

Our gym locally caters towards the military families we have---our gym is no where near as big, have the amount of teams, but for our girl's it's something. For my CP, it's what gave her the love of this sport and the ability to dream high since she knows a move is imminent. And while it's a relatively new program (this is year 3), they've made leaps and bounds since opening.

If you look at my CP in my avatar, the RMY you can read on her sleeve actually says ARMY to represent her father who is an Active Duty Soldier. Last season we had at least one girl from each major branch: Navy, Air Force, Army, and Marines (not excluding Coast Guard, we have those here too, just no cheerleaders from it)...I'm not sure how this season is stacking up as far as branches go, but the gym is getting new uniforms and we're keeping the tradition of having the branch on their sleeve. For the few girl's who are not military associated (1% last season) the sleeve says CHEER.

i love this! especially for the kids with parents deployed. a nice little way to have them there in spirit :)

and congrats fame! wish them nothing but success!

Does anyone know if they are opening a brand new gym or are they taking over a named gym so to speak? There's quite a lot of London teams believed to be folding after this season (London City stars, fierce athletics was mentioned on the British forum) so was wondering if this may be part of the reason why.

They're going to be based in Enfield which is where Fierce Athletics was based and had clinics with them so I'm guessing it's a joint venture between the two gyms in that respect.

Anyone know if the coaches will be trained or will it just be the same old with a big gym name? Also what about training equipment? Sprung or dead floor?

For those wondering! Looks like it is a merger as the coaches on the tryout info are coaches from a gym called Fierce Athletics who are closing after this season

For those wondering! Looks like it is a merger as the coaches on the tryout info are coaches from a gym called Fierce Athletics who are closing after this season

Fierce athletics are a great team cant wait to see them at nationals in a few weeks!! Fame will be great in london as another team called LCS is also closing

Back