All-Star New Girl On Stingrays

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 23, 2013
I'm so proud and happy for the new girl making stingrays steel! (large coed 5) She deserves to be on a big team and im happy for her although some people from her old gym are being very rude and disrespectful.. what do you think about her switching gyms?

I think if she's made the decision that's right for her, then she's made the right decision.

ETA: I don't know who she is, either, but my answer holds true for any athlete. ;)

shes a very good cheerleader look her up on instagram
Sorry but you determine a good cheerleader by her Instagram? Ohh here we go...dear newbie: the fierce board is a place to discuss cheerleading itself. NOT specific athletes, "cheerlebrities" or whatever. That is highly disliked around here and rightly so.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Sorry but you determine a good cheerleader by her Instagram? Ohh here we go...dear newbie: the fierce board is a place to discuss cheerleading itself. NOT specific athletes, "cheerlebrities" or whatever. That is highly disliked around here and rightly so.

No, ive seen her perform and her tumbling videos I am NOT judging her by her instagram. She is a very talented individual.

I'm sorry.. i dont really know how to work fierceboard very well.. im probably just gonna delete my account

Nah, don't let us scare you off. It's tough at first but if you don't run we will embrace you eventually!

Friendly tip, though. We kind of frown on discussing minors by name here on the boards. So, it's ok to ask about the general situation, just not a specific kid. Make sense?

Welcome! :)

Back