All-Star New Gyms And Closed Gyms For 12-13

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

One Athletics on Long Island which had split off from Gravity Cheer the season before now merged with Long Island Cheer. Long Island Cheer also took over the cheer teams in New Image Gymnastics and is calling that gym Long Island Cheer West.
Most of Mid-Island Extreme left their gym and are now known as PAC (Platinum Athletics Cheer).
I love LI Cheer! Great group of parents! lots of spirit!

The remaining owners of Encore (Formerly Step Ahead, Miami Elite and Legend...but now just the Step Ahead owners) have changed the gyms name back to Step Ahead All Stars.
Encore changed their name for many reasons. One of them being the scandal with their Sr 4 Team and cheating in Dallas. They had a girl over 18 on the team. She used to cheer for another local gym that still had her birth certificate on file.

New Allstar Gyms and divisions (if known) for 12-13
  • Exceptional Athletics in Wisconsin
  • Envy Allstars in Wisconsin (sr, jr1, SA)
  • Infinite Cheer and Tumbling Sun Prairie, WI
  • East Coast Nitros Fredrick, MD
  • Cheer Tyme Chantilly
  • Empire Cheer and Dance; Westerville, Ohio... (T1,m1,y1,y2,y3,s2, and s4)
  • CEA; Hampton Roads, VA
  • GBE; Appleton
  • Louisiana Cheer Force - New Orleans
  • Iconix Allstars- Salem, Virginia
  • Cheer Sport Sharks(Canada)- Ottawa
  • Jersey Wild All Stars(NJ)
  • Triad Athletics; Bloomington, MN
  • Cheer Pride All Stars (Whippany, NJ)
  • East Coast Premier (NJ)
Reinvented or merged gyms and who they used to be for 12-13

• United Elite in Co, a merge from Rocky mountain Elite and Cherry Creek Elite.
  • Maryland Marlins merged with Maryland Twisters
  • Charlotte Allstars South took over Carolina Elite
  • Sparks Allstars in Avon, MA closed; merged/bought out by G-Force to form Cheer Nation
  • Desert Storm and Firebird Allstars in Tucson, AZ merged. They will be known as Desert Storm Tucson
  • UA and 5 Star Elite re-merged, all levels
Gyms that closed or stopped offering Allstar cheer for 12-13

• Ultimate Fusion Athletics in Appleton, WI (no cheer)
  • Stellar Elite (formerly Stellar Cheer) in Pipersville, PA closed their doors
  • Dream Extream(PA)
  • Discover All Stars(NJ)

New Gyms:
Southeast Soul (FL)
Velocity (FL)

To clear up any confusion...
Rockstar Athletics Est. 2012 from Oak Creek, Wisconsin
All 7 Coaches left previous gym and started RA.
This season 2012-2013 we have
Small Tiny 1,Small Mini 1,Small Youth 2,Small Junior 3, and Small Senior 4
We are considered small gym
If you want anything else feel free to ask!!

maybe they thought this post was kinda snotty...not sure but thats just what I thought. You could have just originally said what teams you had instead of being so short.
I'm sorry. But I feel if someone is going to post about a team on here they should know that something is for sure before posting it. I clarified in a later post for all those who were wondering.

I'm sorry. But I feel if someone is going to post about a team on here they should know that something is for sure before posting it. I clarified in a later post for all those who were wondering.
Perhaps they were misinformed and did think it was "for sure" before they posted it. People can be wrong, you know, especially with how dynamic this industry is. What may be correct right now may very well change 3 times and be wrong tomorrow. It doesn't mean that person needs to be handed a virtual smackdown because they were wrong.

Perhaps they were misinformed and did think it was "for sure" before they posted it. People can be wrong, you know, especially with how dynamic this industry is. What may be correct right now may very well change 3 times and be wrong tomorrow. It doesn't mean that person needs to be handed a virtual smackdown because they were wrong.
"Virtual Smackdown"??? lol I was not by any means giving anyone a "Virtual Smackdown"..If I wanted to be rude trust me I could. But I'm not like that! So Like I said I clarified everything people need to know and I'm sorry... You can take it or you can keep telling me I am being snotty and virtually smacking down on someone... I don't know! :)

"Virtual Smackdown"??? lol I was not by any means giving anyone a "Virtual Smackdown"..If I wanted to be rude trust me I could. But I'm not like that! So Like I said I clarified everything people need to know and I'm sorry... You can take it or you can keep telling me I am being snotty and virtually smacking down on someone... I don't know! :)
There are a lot of helpful suggestions I could probably put out there about tone and how you are coming across, but I'm thinking they're not likely to be well-received. So with that said, I'll just wander to another thread. Have a lovely day.

There are a lot of helpful suggestions I could probably put out there about tone and how you are coming across, but I'm thinking they're not likely to be well-received. So with that said, I'll just wander to another thread. Have a lovely day.
Thank you! I will have a lovely day! You as well! :)

Epidemic stunt & tumble has just opened in milton, pa--just outside of lewisburg (where bucknell univeristy is). They don't have any teams this season, but are offering tumbling and stunt classes and will be holding tryouts in the spring!

Back