New Mom To Forum

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If your cp is cheering at CEA, why do you need information about other gyms?
Sorry I meant it as in to hear how gyms work and accept new athletes from other gyms. I know that some places are not so welcoming as CEA to new athletes and parents. I'm not looking to move just to educate myself and other parents on policies. Thanks

Sorry I meant it as in to hear how gyms work and accept new athletes from other gyms. I know that some places are not so welcoming as CEA to new athletes and parents. I'm not looking to move just to educate myself and other parents on policies. Thanks

Okay. For parents, those discussions are generally held in the Parents section, not the newbies. Just wait the three days and you'll be able to post somewhere other than the newbies section. Also send a pm to @sharkdad and you can get access to the Parents section.

Fair warning: don't be Suzie's mom!

Okay. For parents, those discussions are generally held in the Parents section, not the newbies. Just wait the three days and you'll be able to post somewhere other than the newbies section. Also send a pm to @sharkdad and you can get access to the Parents section.

Fair warning: don't be Suzie's mom!

<raising my hand> I'm new also and I think I successfully PM'd Mr. Shark but haven't heard back about the parents' forum. Should I try messaging him again or will it take a few days? I'm in no hurry, just wasn't sure if I should try again.

<raising my hand> I'm new also and I think I successfully PM'd Mr. Shark but haven't heard back about the parents' forum. Should I try messaging him again or will it take a few days? I'm in no hurry, just wasn't sure if I should try again.

I recall it took about 2-3 days before I heard back, Sharkdad is a busy man!!

Back