All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BkewI5hIAAAiWT3.jpg:large

Another view of TGLC
What is it with TG and tube socks...?

So they can take off the top piece and wear it as a sports bra underneath? Love that! How ever I would be angry About buying yet another piece of practice wear/day 1 & 2 uniform/worlds t-shirt/bling sneakers/bows for each outfit/ new "worlds" practice wear and on and on it goes. This sport is very close or in some cases has already priced itself right out of the average families finances. It is becoming or has become an elite/rich mans sport and I find that really sad. #justsayin
I spy an opening in the market.... ;)

When my cp did high school cheer, I spent at least $1000 on clothes. It was uniform a few pais of shoes, shorts, tops, sweatshirts etc.

At our high school the student buys the uniform. The fees for next year are something like $3800, so I imagine they are spending a lot on clothing. My kid is a year from the possibility of HS cheer and I'm not really looking forward to those decisions (she'll likely want to continue with her allstar team as well...we'll see).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

At our high school the student buys the uniform. The fees for next year are something like $3800, so I imagine they are spending a lot on clothing. My kid is a year from the possibility of HS cheer and I'm not really looking forward to those decisions (she'll likely want to continue with her allstar team as well...we'll see).

SMH, the secret to a winning team is spending less. The less money you spend, the more the parents (and kids) are likely to approve of you, the less time you have to spend fundraising, and the more time/money you have to spend on tumbling classes, outside stunting help, competitions, etc.

Edit: AND your kids/parents can afford to pay you more for privates and gym tuition/coaches fees (school cheer, in some places).

Last edited:
My son's high school baseball team doesn't require purchasing of the uniform, but does have a $50 required practice shirt and pants (for practice) and cleats (metal and also something that will also work on artificial turf) need to be purchased. So, at least $150.

SMH, the secret to a winning team is spending less. The less money you spend, the more the parents (and kids) are likely to approve of you, the less time you have to spend fundraising, and the more time/money you have to spend on tumbling classes, outside stunting help, competitions, etc.

Yeah, I'm not a fan. If only it was as easy to change school teams as it is for allstar.

Back