All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

On Tumblr it says: "Louisville All-Girl Warm Ups"
While they look incredibly awesome, I really do hope the top belongs to a beach/bikini outfit and isn't their actual warm up top...
tumblr_n3w749Sy1X1qje60uo1_500.jpg
It's college... not the worst thing you'll see all week. Plus, all the teams stunt on the beach so they probably wore these there.

the louisville girls look stunning. don't think i would feel comfortable with that kind of cleavage showing while stunting etc though

Don't get me wrong, I'm basically sitting here and women-crushing all over them. ;) I think they look absolutely stunning! I'd still rather prefer this kind of top to be worn while leisurely stunting on the beach rather than in any comp-like setting.

How did the booster club pay for stuff though? For schools around here the booster club may buy it, but the parent's have a certain booster fees every month, so technically the parents are buying it. Never really understood booster clubs, but maybe thats because my school doesn't have them.
Our booster club runs the concession stand and sells Spirit- wear. That's how they make the bulk of their money.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

The beautiful girl on the right is my friend's daughter. Erika. My daughter was always her opposite in flying when they were on the same team. I'm so happy to see the opportunities that Louisville have afforded her.

Cute Louisville outfit, I could see it being worn for Stuntfest on Saturday after the competition or something like that. Or of course on the beach. I don't really like it for coordinated team practices, for that I would want a regular sports bra.

I've gone to a public high school with about 500 kids in it, and we paid $900 in fees. (Plus extra stuff we were expected to buy throughout the season after being told that was all.) About $350 of that went to UCA camp (which I don't believe we've ever gotten our money's worth out of; sorry to offend anyone), shoes, 2 shirts for camp, 2 pairs of shorts, 3 bows, game day shirts, and pink out shirts. And warmups, poms, bloomers. We never competed. And we had to turn uniforms in at the end of every year.

Louisville always has a swimsuit for their teams at nationals ... I'm pretty sure that those are this years swimsuits and maybe they wore them to stunt fest... Especially since those aren't the bows that they normally wear.

I saw a group picture of them all in it the guys had these great tanks with the shiny gold L on them.... and I want one for myself

I saw a group picture of them all in it the guys had these great tanks with the shiny gold L on them.... and I want one for myself
A lot of the time girls have these fancy sports bras and the guys have a cool tank and I find myself wanting the guy version. Maybe it's because I'm not a sports bra person but I loooove cute slightly oversized tanks with spandex to practice in...

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Back