All-Star New Practicewear 2013/2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

vupetura.jpg

CA cheetahs

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

To mix it up. You probably have a bunch already in your gym colors so it's just for fun. I like it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
This is it. If you've been with a gym or team a length of time you've probably got gym colors trickling out of the laundry room. It's nice to mix it up a bit. My kids team sortof had their own "team" color (cp13 jc5 was red and medcoed was red/yellow; coed elite is purple) so they have a little variety.

I think cheetahs have more than one though because Reagan talked about an illusive apparel outfit. So maybe we'll see that one tonight!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

To mix it up. You probably have a bunch already in your gym colors so it's just for fun. I like it.

Its great that its fun and the practice wear is still super cute, but I still think they could mix it up with a neutral colour like black or white.

A gym that's colours are red and black having light blue and yellow practice wear will forever throw me off. (this isn't calling out the gym btw, just using them as an example)

I actually like it. My gym's colors weren't my favorite (I think I look absolutely terrible in red and yellow) but I loved when we had optional stuff in colors I actually wanted to wear and show off.

Yeah that makes sense, I should've looked at it from a different view point. Especially after I read further into the thread I definitely see how switching it up would make sense. My bad!

I will never understand why you would have practice wear that isn't remotely the same colour as your team/gym colours?
I have 3 drawers full of practice wear in our colors. Then I have a large section of my closet for dressy things in our colors for comp days. We are all about getting fun color stuff for special events when we can. There is only so much you can take of your own colors!!

Back