OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I am packing for vacay!!! I'm just excited!!!! Cuba here I come!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My husband was there last month. Had an amazing time. As you probably already know, there is very little to almost no internet service outside of the hotel. He was able to download all maps and directions of places he knew he wanted to go to and have it with him offline before he went. Have a great time!

Did anyone go to Creation music festival? Me and my dad was planning on going last week but I didn't know it was last week so we accidentally missed it. Shame too cause I really wanted to go as it would've been my first time there.

My husband was there last month. Had an amazing time. As you probably already know, there is very little to almost no internet service outside of the hotel. He was able to download all maps and directions of places he knew he wanted to go to and have it with him offline before he went. Have a great time!

Yea slowly it's getting better. I have family out there and they have internet but it's very "old school dial up" lol. I go every year sometimes twice a year.... I'm just excited to leave jersey lol I need a break from the states lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't find any info on this, so to avoid opening a new thread I'll ask it here - is there a height limit for backspots?

I can't find any info on this, so to avoid opening a new thread I'll ask it here - is there a height limit for backspots?
i dont think so, i think it depends on the group your paired with.
i was a backspot for years, but then it became apparent through the years of moving up levels that i wasnt as tall as the guys, i had to learn how to adjust and became a base. i think it depends on the team, on an all girl team i wouldnt think there is a requirement to be certain height, its all about who your paired with.

Pros and cons of moving to Jacksonville? What's all star cheer like there?

Just an idea in our heads right now but I'm considering all angles. I know there are some great programs nearby but wouldn't want to drive 2.5+ hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Pros and cons of moving to Jacksonville? What's all star cheer like there?

Just an idea in our heads right now but I'm considering all angles. I know there are some great programs nearby but wouldn't want to drive 2.5+ hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
Are you thinking Jacksonville, NC or Jacksonville, FL? I'm in Fl and all star cheer is pretty good here. Infinity is an awesome gym and Rockstar just opened up here. My old gym in now Central Florida Athletics- Jax but I haven't heard much about them. Zone Cheer Allstars is wonderful! They're more towards St. Augustine though. First Class is also really nice.

Back