OT New Random Thread 4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Headed to the USASF Regional meeting in Orlando later this month. We're going a bit early to do some vacationing. That said, any advice on where to find Universal or Disney tickets cheaper online than at the gate? The exchange rate is *killing* me on this trip!

Headed to the USASF Regional meeting in Orlando later this month. We're going a bit early to do some vacationing. That said, any advice on where to find Universal or Disney tickets cheaper online than at the gate? The exchange rate is *killing* me on this trip!
Look online. Right now its the beginning of summer season, so the prices are going to be steep.
I originally thought you should become fast friends with an employee (Hi!) as we get free tickets to give away but with the summer block out dates taking effect last week that won't work anymore.
Not positive on this, but depending on where your staying some hotels have discounted deals to the park.

So BC had an election on May 9th, and the Liberal party "won". A non-confidence vote was made today, and it looks like we're gonna end up with the NDP in power for the first time in 17 or so years.

(The BC Liberal party isn't the same as the federal Liberals/Justin Trudeau's party. The BC version is closer to the Conservatives.)

LOL just look at what the liberal government did in Ontario. They're all bad in their own unique way.

Does anyone have any tips for finding good deals on cruises? Or does anyone have any affordable cruise lines they would recommend? We are looking for something tropical.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have cruised Royal Caribbean probably 6 or 7 times now. They are BY FAR the favorite of all cruise lines - at least within my family.

Anyone watch the Australian series Dance Academy? We watched it when it was on years ago (on Netflix) and there was a movie that came out in April...it has now been released to DVD but not for the this region. Tried finding a working link online but no success :mad:.

Anyone watch the Australian series Dance Academy? We watched it when it was on years ago (on Netflix) and there was a movie that came out in April...it has now been released to DVD but not for the this region. Tried finding a working link online but no success :mad:.

I watched the show and am waiting for them to release it here somehow. There are enough Americans on their Facebook page so they know we want to see it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Is it a good idea to use shampoo as a liquid hand soap? I wanted to buy a small bottle of liquid soap (because I'm usually tasked with buying the food) but all our stores have are liquid soaps packaged in those plastic pump bottles which makes it very difficult to carry around in my backpack because it can get pressed by accident.

Is it a good idea to use shampoo as a liquid hand soap? I wanted to buy a small bottle of liquid soap (because I'm usually tasked with buying the food) but all our stores have are liquid soaps packaged in those plastic pump bottles which makes it very difficult to carry around in my backpack because it can get pressed by accident.

Why not just use hand sanitizer? Those definitely come in travel sizes. If thats not a viable option, try dish soap or buy an empty travel bottle and fill it up with hand soap.

YES. I cried so hard during so many of those episodes. There's a movie?!

YES. I cried so hard during so many of those episodes. There's a movie?!
SAMMY. I get the actor wanted to leave the show but omg what happened came out of nowhere.

Yeah, there has been talk of one for a long time and it finally came out in Australia a while ago but no luck for Americans. There's an official Dance Academy FB page where they post updates.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I binge watched it a couple years ago & really enjoyed it! Lol- don't judge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back