OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Sorry for the double post but this seemed relevant [emoji23]
86ef67d8621662c2a364493ce24b771b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So i broke a bone in my hand while back and ive been taking it easy on tumbling and some stunting but now it feels completely fine, but my wrist is so sore all the time and constantly makes a cracking sound and gets weak randomly??? Theres also a giant bruise where my bone broke... I've been out of my cast for almost 2 months and it still has problems? Can anyone who's broken a hand/wrist tell me if they've had this problem before? I've broken my wrist before but it was completely fine when the cast came off so i'm worried.. My mom doesn't think anything is wrong because she thinks i'm a hypochondriac.. :mad:

eta: and everytime i make a circle motion with my bad wrist, it pops like crazy, where as the other one doesn't... its starting to freak me out

So i broke a bone in my hand while back and ive been taking it easy on tumbling and some stunting but now it feels completely fine, but my wrist is so sore all the time and constantly makes a cracking sound and gets weak randomly??? Theres also a giant bruise where my bone broke... I've been out of my cast for almost 2 months and it still has problems? Can anyone who's broken a hand/wrist tell me if they've had this problem before? I've broken my wrist before but it was completely fine when the cast came off so i'm worried.. My mom doesn't think anything is wrong because she thinks i'm a hypochondriac.. :mad:

eta: and everytime i make a circle motion with my bad wrist, it pops like crazy, where as the other one doesn't... its starting to freak me out
Do you know which bone you broke? (that may be more of just a curiosity question lol) Most likely the muscles around it are just weak and it can take some time for them to build back up. Building that strength back up takes at least 6-8 weeks if you work on it every day. Are there certain motions that make it worse?
I've broken my wrist twice and it cracks all the time, that's pretty normal. It's usually harmless, though if you're worried about it you can talk to your doctor.

Same. My financial aid counselor basically said to me "you're white and middle class, I can't help you. Here's a list of websites with scholarships." Thanks. My first semester FAFSA gave me less than $200 in financial aid. Like what is $200 gonna help me with? That doesn't even pay for the extra dining meal money allotted in my plan. You might as well not give me anything.

And don't get me started on the cost of college. Ridiculous.
Same, I didn't get anything from them which it total BS cuz my parents have to send three kids to school at the same time but whatever.

Same, I didn't get anything from them which it total BS cuz my parents have to send three kids to school at the same time but whatever.

Happened in my family too. I'm a twin and my sister is a year younger. I mean, I get it. There are limited funds and other people needed the money a lot more than I did. In the end my parents ended up paying my whole bill, so obviously ultimately they were able to afford it, but it still sucks to not get anything. Especially since I wanted to go to a private school at the time (but the public on ended up being way better for me for CS anyway!)

Last edited:

Both of my wrists crack all the time, but I crack EVERYTHING on purpose. I do get cysts on my hand/wrist. Those are really painful and I can't move my hand at all when they happen. They feel like a hard bump where your hand turns into your wrist, I thought my wrist was all out of place the first few times.
5dfb455a7a0684e84a5b534d424ab563.jpg

Sorry for the double post but this seemed relevant [emoji23]
86ef67d8621662c2a364493ce24b771b.jpg

Or when they think it all goes to just one child.. I'm one of five, three of us are in college (one was in the airforce so it's paid for but still) and I have a disabled sister. Like hello I need some money, Obama.

Anyone know of websites where you can download movies without having to make an account and put in a credit card number?
I know viooz.co has free movies but they aren't downloads. But they have basically anything you can think of. They play like YouTube videos (play button).

Anyone know of websites where you can download movies without having to make an account and put in a credit card number?

There are tons of places to stream movies for free. I don't download movies anymore (because I got caught.... Whoops) so that is what I do.

Or when they think it all goes to just one child.. I'm one of five, three of us are in college (one was in the airforce so it's paid for but still) and I have a disabled sister. Like hello I need some money, Obama.

It's not Obama. I'm one of 3. Two of us were in college at the same time. We got no money. I'm black and middle class with college educated parents. Bush was president.

My younger sister is now technically 1 of 1 for tax purposes. My parents are now divorced. My parents are still black and middle class and college educated. My sister gets no money. My mom can't retire now until my sister graduates (granted nobody told my parents to go have a surprise baby...)

I don't know the rhyme or reason for why they decide who can afford to pay for what and why they don't take other factors into consideration.

I just know not getting money for college is not unique to any particular Administration.

I need all of your prayers! A girl from our gym is missing and nobody knows where she could be - and she is usually super reliable.

Back