OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This might not be a popular opinion, but her father is a scumbag and was instrumental in Whitney's downfall as well. But I do feel terrible for the rest of her family. The entire situation is such a shame.

I totally agree with you that he is to blame for Whitney and Bobbi Kristina, but I couldn't begin to imagine having to make a decision to pull life support from my child :( She is so young, it's just heartbreaking! Her poor Grandmother must me so distraught [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in a restaurant trying to not shed a tear for Bobbi Kristina

Like I remember being so happy for Whitney when she was born and then wishing I was in the "I'm every woman " video with them.

I also wrote Whitney a letter asking her to adopt me (before Bobbi K was born).

My whitney obsession as a kid was as strong as my Michael and Janet.

This might not be a popular opinion, but her father is a scumbag and was instrumental in Whitney's downfall as well. But I do feel terrible for the rest of her family. The entire situation is such a shame.

I agree with you - I just wish Whitney had been strong enough to get away and not go down the path she went down, especially since she had a child. She had so much going for her and was so talented, we will never know why she made the choices she did. Very sad.

Not sure where else to post this but I was FaceTiming with my best friend last night who plays baseball and he was asking about the competition we went to this weekend. He asked the age range of one our senior teams and I said that senior aged teams are 10-18 and he said "Ten year olds on the same team as eighteen year olds? That's stupid. Why are elementary school kids on a team with high schoolers?"

This is exactly why the age ranges need to be adjusted. No other sport allows for age ranges like this.

I'm in a restaurant trying to not shed a tear for Bobbi Kristina

Like I remember being so happy for Whitney when she was born and then wishing I was in the "I'm every woman " video with them.

I also wrote Whitney a letter asking her to adopt me (before Bobbi K was born).

My whitney obsession as a kid was as strong as my Michael and Janet.

I bought a cassette tape of her with money I got for my 16th birthday. I think it was her first one. I loved her.

I totally agree with you that he is to blame for Whitney and Bobbi Kristina, but I couldn't begin to imagine having to make a decision to pull life support from my child :( She is so young, it's just heartbreaking! Her poor Grandmother must me so distraught [emoji30]

Whitney and Bobby were toxic together. No denying that

But Whitney was snorting cocaine before Bobby came along. Bobby was an alcoholic. She turned him to drugs. There's no disputing that. They ruined each other and unfortunately Bobby was the one that saved himself and not Whitney

I bought a cassette tape of her with money I got for my 16th birthday. I think it was her first one. I loved her.

I threw a tantrum during the planning of my kindergarten graduation and ended up singing "The Greatest Love of All" as a soloist while my classmates sang back up......

It's the first song I ever memorized. I played the record (yes record) over and over again to learn the lyrics and had my grandma quiz me....

I was a difficult child to be around

Whitney and Bobby were toxic together. No denying that

But Whitney was snorting cocaine before Bobby came along. Bobby was an alcoholic. She turned him to drugs. There's no disputing that. They ruined each other and unfortunately Bobby was the one that saved himself and not Whitney

I didn't know she was doing drugs before she met him, thank you for shading some light on that. Regardless if he had an influence on his daughters drug use I feel extremely bad for him [emoji30]no parent should ever be put in this situation, the whole thing is just horrible.

I threw a tantrum during the planning of my kindergarten graduation and ended up singing "The Greatest Love of All" as a soloist while my classmates sang back up......

It's the first song I ever memorized. I played the record (yes record) over and over again to learn the lyrics and had my grandma quiz me....

I was a difficult child to be around
Well I may have memorized that whole cassette and sang in a brush in a mirror pretending I was her. No shame.

You know what else? That whole family contributed to the demise of Bobbi Kristina. They are evil opportunist. Less than 6 months after Whitney died they had Bobbi K filming a reality show! They showed her visibly drunk and under the influence of drugs on that show.

She was 18-19 at the time. They should have had her getting help not filming her downward spiral

I didn't know she was doing drugs before she met him, thank you for shading some light on that. Regardless if he had an influence on his daughters drug use I feel extremely bad for him [emoji30]no parent should ever be put in this situation, the whole thing is just horrible.

Her brother said in an interview that they would do cocaine together in the mid-early 80s. I don't like Bobby but I cant stand when they put whitneys drug use on him.

You should also read Cissy's biography of Whitney that came out not Long after Whitney died. (If you haven't already). She was an evil _____ that was jealous of her child and her child's success

Her brother said in an interview that they would do cocaine together in the mid-early 80s. I don't like Bobby but I cant stand when they put whitneys drug use on him.

You should also read Cissy's biography of Whitney that came out not Long after Whitney died. (If you haven't already). She was an evil _____ that was jealous of her child and her child's success

Going to have to read that, it sounds pretty interesting! So what's up with Bobby Cristina being married to Whitney's adopted son?

They aren't married!? Wonder why all the media says they are married?
I'm going to have to watch The Bodyguard today :(

Back