OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
He'd already left the tour due to 'stress' (thank you, nonsense Facebook news I don't give two hoots about)..something about his fiance? I don't care despite what the 'Book thinks. Maybe it gave him an ease to break it.

All bands have to break up eventually, and very few get back together or have the staying power. I'm surprised they lasted this long to be honest. But hey! FOB came back..not that I care anymore :D

Did FOB ever officially break up? I always thought they were on "hiatus". A really long hiatus. They did come back and make some great music after so I can't be mad :p

I have lived through the One Direction years for 3 years now? Maybe 4 who knows. I can just tell you that I have seen them with cp 3 times in concert and a 4th time listening to them in the parking lot at Giant Stadium while waiting for cp and her friend. They put on a great show and seem to truly appreciate their audience and how far they have come.

They all sing. Niall is probably the weakest link singing wise but has improved since they formed the band. He does play guitar throughout the concerts so that is a plus in my book. They have done a good job showcasing all of them on different songs and truly keeping them a band rather than a soloist or two and backups.
Imho, Harry is the most talented vocally with Zayn second (because of his range) but the rest are talented as well. I am actually surprised he left and now, mid-tour. I always figured Harry would be the first to go, but he is the youngest so there is that factor (as you can see I know way too much about 1D but this is what the car rides to and from cheer do).
Ironically if you watch the X Factor shows you will see that Zayn is the anti-Beyonce in that he cannot dance to save his life (or he was just more inhibited than the others and had a harder time with performing).

I'm pretty embarassed I know this much about them....but if you saw cp's room and her lifesize cardboard cutout of Harry, you would understand. Fortunately for my musical tastes she has been more into Fallout Boy as of late....but she is still devastated.

I didn't think any of them danced? I remember them performing at an award show and after it everyone my age that grew up with NSYNC and BSB talked about them not dancing

Would Zayn go solo? I read his statement and it sounded like a solo attempt wouldn't be the move, like he genuinely needed to get out of that lifestyle. (I read the overly detailed Buzzfeed article that mentioned something about Thailand and a girlfriend from the group that sang "Wings")

Would Harry Styles go solo I wonder? Like is he their Justin Timberlake? I don't know why this fascinates me so much

Side note. I love Style by Taylor Swift. I used to play it to death before it became a single

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing I know about 1D and Zayn (I have friends that are obsessed and very devastated by him leaving) is that he didn't come from much, and after their first tour he bought his single mom and siblings a brand new, fully furnished house somewhere in London. That always made him my favorite.

I didn't think any of them danced? I remember them performing at an award show and after it everyone my age that grew up with NSYNC and BSB talked about them not dancing

Would Zayn go solo? I read his statement and it sounded like a solo attempt wouldn't be the move, like he genuinely needed to get out of that lifestyle. (I read the overly detailed Buzzfeed article that mentioned something about Thailand and a girlfriend from the group that sang "Wings")

Would Harry Styles go solo I wonder? Like is he their Justin Timberlake? I don't know why this fascinates me so much

Side note. I love Style by Taylor Swift. I used to play it to death before it became a single

They all do some fun moves onstage - nothing like the boy bands of old - but during the X Factor days they wanted him to learn something choreographed and he basically freaked and left the stage saying he couldn't do it. Cp has schooled me well on them.

No clue about who would eventually go solo, but imho it was always Harry with the greatest potential. It seems for Zayn from what cp told me he needs a break right now and it was not because he intended to pursue anything solo at the moment but who knows. Or cares, aside from my cp :).

None of you get to complain about cinema prices... ~£15 (yep £, not $) for a ticket, ~£10 for popcorn and soft drink. I love London but sometimes I really hate it!

None of you get to complain about cinema prices... ~£15 (yep £, not $) for a ticket, ~£10 for popcorn and soft drink. I love London but sometimes I really hate it!

Well it balances out I guess - because my popcorn and soft drink were close to $20. :D (besides... we need the extra few dollars to pay for college and health care! :p:p:p)

Well it balances out I guess - because my popcorn and soft drink were close to $20. :D (besides... we need the extra few dollars to pay for college and health care! :p:p:p)

At the movie theatre I went to when I lived in Charleston, you could get a large popcorn and 2 medium sodas for $12. The first time my friend and I did it, I was so confused. I kept asking the cashier if they were sure.

The tickets were like $11 or so dollars

Movies in Cork were so cheap. Yeah it was a few ways after they'd come out, but it hardly took forever.

It was Killian and I's first date. We saw Invictus, 'cause it was about rugby. I was like 'Screw that- MORGAN FREEMAN!!'

Movies here are $6.50 a ticket? Maybe less.. My boyfriend and I go for under 20! I couldn't imagine spending that much just for a movie

Eta my boyfriend also gets closed captioning glasses and those are an extra fee

Tickets here are like $10 each and a popcorn and drink are like $12. :(
Why sad face? That's super cheap!

I've heard that someone like Blockbuster is thinking of doing something like Netflix but for movie theaters? Has anyone else heard that? I would totally pay monthly to see all the movies I want!

Back