OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Officially have finally booked a wedding date and venue.. ahh, i feel stressed and not stressed all at the same time.

Yay! It starts becoming real once you have a date and venue booked!

So our coach said everyone at Worlds has to carry a picture ID with them at all times when competing....good thing!

Last edited:
So our coach said everyone at Worlds has to carry a picture ID with them at all times when competing....good thing!

Good thing I keep my license in my wallet phone case. Not that there's any question I'm old enough for a worlds team :p

Do 12 year olds even have a photo id?

Good thing I keep my license in my wallet phone case. Not that there's any question I'm old enough for a worlds team :p

Everyone should have school ID. Wish my daughter did not lose hers, kind of nervous that she has to carry her license everywhere

If you know the right people anybody can have an ID

Everyone should have school ID. Wish my daughter did not lose hers, kind of nervous that she has to carry her license everywhere

Unless that has changed in the past few years Our school district only does IDs for the high school kids so a 12 or 13-year-old in our area would not have a school ID

**Show of hands, who thinks their vague booking about changing gyms is so clever we don't understand it?**

passport? school ID's (at least all idk 15 of them i've had) have never had my age on them. either just the school or just the school year was as technical as they got. when I was 15ish traveling for a cheer comp that my mom couldn't accompany me on, she got me a county ID. it's legitimate with birthday and state and all that jazz. parents, if you need an official ID that's the way to go! they're cheap too, and you get them the same day, unlike waiting for a passport.

passport? school ID's (at least all idk 15 of them i've had) have never had my age on them. either just the school or just the school year was as technical as they got. when I was 15ish traveling for a cheer comp that my mom couldn't accompany me on, she got me a county ID. it's legitimate with birthday and state and all that jazz. parents, if you need an official ID that's the way to go! they're cheap too, and you get them the same day, unlike waiting for a passport.

Huh. I've never heard of county ids. The school id doesn't have to have the birth date, since birth certificates were already uploaded to the USASF site. As long as the names match and the phone on the id matches the kid, then that should suffice.

Just returned from the BEST girls weekend ever. 12 of us went to NYC for a long weekend. We were all in the same sorority and graduated within one year of each other. Now we live and work all over (Charlotte, Atlanta, Boston, DC, Jacksonville, Columbia, Greenville...) I was so happy we could pull this trip off!

My favorite picture of the weekend, courtesy of the selfie stick. Not touristy at all.
:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Back