OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When I was in 8th grade I got my phone taken away on the last day of school for having it out in class... My genius teacher left it on her desk and someone stole it. The office got it back and called me down and was like "did your phone get stolen?" So of course I'm like "no my teacher has it...." And they're like "oh we just took it away from this kid, it got stolen off the teachers desk but since it was taken away you can come back at the end of the day and retrieve it."
I mean, if you're gonna take a kids phone away at least be smart enough to put it away where other kids can't steal it!

I can... and I just gotta point out... still waiting on my GB Packers hoodie. #justsayin'
Eeek my bad. I didn't have money then but I have a (thankfully paid) internship now so you'll have one for this season!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel ya, girl, I feel ya... [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried to explain how awful it was to my parents and I actually couldn't get the point across. Probably the hardest test I've ever taken. I thought Calc BC was bad last year but that looks like nothing now!
My teachers method of teaching was do a bunch of labs about motion and then in the last two weeks of the year give us a MC packet of 30+ questions about every unit we were SUPPOSED to have covered. She told me "yeah they try to shove too much into one year so I just decided there's some stuff you need to know really well and the rest you can take a good guess at" ... Oh cool

Found out that there are 10 valedictorians in my graduating class of 108. They take anyone with a 4.0 all the way through. There is a 14 point difference in the highest and the lowest ACT scores among them. That's a lot more than it seems like.
I get some people aren't standardized testers but that's ridiculous.
Edited bc I got the class size wrong.

Back