OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know... I'm just that person who needs an A even though it doesn't matter at all. But now all my stuff is done so I don't have to worry about my grades anymore! One presentation and I'm done with HS.
Currently trying to decide if it's worth studying for the stat AP test or not. (The answer is no)
Absolutely no.

I know... I'm just that person who needs an A even though it doesn't matter at all. But now all my stuff is done so I don't have to worry about my grades anymore! One presentation and I'm done with HS.
Currently trying to decide if it's worth studying for the stat AP test or not. (The answer is no)

what are you going to major in?

if you don't know it now...you don't know it.

At least you can rest a bit!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did you guys hear about the senior prank that took place at Sequoyah High School in TN? It wasn't even really a prank, it was just disgusting. They left dead animals and garbage in the hallway, and urinated on the walls. Now 100 seniors in the graduating class won't be allowed to walk the stage for graduation, and the town sheriff (I think) was fired, and their principal was suspended without pay for allowing them into the school to do it. I don't think they knew how bad it was going to be, though.
Thats TN for you. Apparently the police officer let them in and came back later to lock up or something like that. It's been all over the news the last few weeks:rolleyes:

Thats TN for you. Apparently the police officer let them in and came back later to lock up or something like that. It's been all over the news the last few weeks:rolleyes:
SMH what ever happened to normal senior pranks? Like filling the school with 1000s of helium balloons or something?

So for an end of the semester bash thing that I'm going to its beach themed. And I have no clue what to wear nor do I want to spend a ton of money on something that I'll most likely be throwing away within two days.
Oh! We just did this! I was a life guard so I wore red running shorts, white tank top, black bathing suit top I got at Walmart for like five bucks, a visor, and a whistle!

what are you going to major in?

if you don't know it now...you don't know it.
Beats me... Probably a math/science area. Possibly engineering?
We're reviewing a bit in class tomorrow so that should be enough to jog my memory so I can recall 1st semester. I'm not going to worry about it, I already have Calc BC credit so I'm ahead anyway.

Beats me... Probably a math/science area. Possibly engineering?
We're reviewing a bit in class tomorrow so that should be enough to jog my memory so I can recall 1st semester. I'm not going to worry about it, I already have Calc BC credit so I'm ahead anyway.

Engineering is usually a tough one to major in if you don't know what engineering you want to do when you enter as a freshman. The requirements tend to be pretty strict and the course load is heavy so you can easily end up behind if you don't know right away. Not saying you shouldn't do it, just know that if it's something you decide after a semester, you might have some summer classes to take.

I HAVE THE BEST NEWS EVER!
The newer coach (she started last year with the help of my old coach) for my old high school's team is my older sisters boss. Apparently she always tells my sister how much she likes me (which awesome bc I only talked to her like once lol) and asked my sister for my phone number so she can ask me to judge tryouts and help her coach & cover for her when she can't while I'm home all summer!!!!!! Seriously a dream come true, I can't wait to talk to her!!!!
With this and hopefully doing an international team (if they'll take a girl that can't tumble) I will be back into cheer and I couldn't be happier :) :) :) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats a competitive and or adequate GPA to get into a decent graduate program? I know here are program requirements but I just want a basic overall idea. Also info or advice about the GRE would be helpful too.

Pretty sure the minimum GPA for KU and Oklahoma State (for psychology) is a 3.0 but the recommend a 3.3 or higher. Oklahoma State said that a 294 on the GRE was "competitive" but I'm not sure what is average. I'm taking mine in August! What programs are you applying to? KU and Oklahoma State are my top two choices at the moment. Most places I've been looking at and most people I've talked to said that recommendation letters and/or interviews were very important and were often weighted higher than GPA/GRE scores.

does anyone here own a triangl bikini? I really like them but i feel like 80 dollar is a loooot for a bikini that might possibly not even look good on me

I have a few, if you mean the triangles on top with strings that you tie up. They look fantastic on me, so I like them. But I also think almost all bikini's are a rip off for the tiny amount of material you get.

Whats a competitive and or adequate GPA to get into a decent graduate program? I know here are program requirements but I just want a basic overall idea. Also info or advice about the GRE would be helpful too.

Mine requires a 3.0 minimum on your last 2 years of study. I can't help on the GRE other than do the practice exams. I haven't taken it myself though, but that's what I've heard

Pretty sure the minimum GPA for KU and Oklahoma State (for psychology) is a 3.0 but the recommend a 3.3 or higher. Oklahoma State said that a 294 on the GRE was "competitive" but I'm not sure what is average. I'm taking mine in August! What programs are you applying to? KU and Oklahoma State are my top two choices at the moment. Most places I've been looking at and most people I've talked to said that recommendation letters and/or interviews were very important and were often weighted higher than GPA/GRE scores.

Im still deciding between programs. I'd like to do a GA position with my school's NIRSA program, it's a great opportunity buy I'd literally would go to whatever school hires me. I am also playing the idea of doing it online with Liberty University, but the idea of online classes worries me.

Im still deciding between programs. I'd like to do a GA position with my school's NIRSA program, it's a great opportunity buy I'd literally would go to whatever school hires me. I am also playing the idea of doing it online with Liberty University, but the idea of online classes worries me.

Online classes concern me too...but if the support system outside of the online courses (like if there was an advisor or something you could meet with) was good I don't think it would be too bad! I think that would be hard for me because discussion is some of the best (or at least my favorite) parts of class. I think I learn better when talking about it with other people so an online degree would be difficult for me.

I've never been a fan of small talk, so yippee!

welcome to sweden then. our shops are mostly quiet (as quiet as shops can be with musci and stuff) and if to do even the smallest thing that sticks out you are not welcomed in the socal life but still we are the most welcoming country. (not)

Back