OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I don't want to make a thread for this to start drama but did anyone see the "hoops" that spell "we beat top gun" that is reportedly a creation of Coed Elite? I see no one denying them but I'm just appalled by this even possibly being a thing. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone.. :/
Do you have link to the picture? It's very hard for me to believe that Coed Elite would do things like that to TGLC since these two teams are like bestfriends to each other....

I don't want to make a thread for this to start drama but did anyone see the "hoops" that spell "we beat top gun" that is reportedly a creation of Coed Elite? I see no one denying them but I'm just appalled by this even possibly being a thing. I would post a pic but I'm on my phone.. :/

Saw that and lost all respect for my favorite team....

Do you have link to the picture? It's very hard for me to believe that Coed Elite would do things like that to TGLC since these two teams are like bestfriends to each other....
Not going to share the link but yes, it really did happen. Twitter went nuts for a minute but all appears to be good now.

**Wingardium Leviosa...Susies tryout mantra**

2d742a.jpg

Hope this made someone smile.

My cats all like to drink out of toilets. They run in and wait until it is flushed. Neither of the dogs will go near the bathroom.
My 12 year old cat just started doing this. Like, did you just discover the toilet? My other 14 yr old cat has never done it, the dogs don't do it, so it's not like he saw one of them do it. He just one day decided that was gonna be his new thing. Cats are weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there was just a stupid solicitor at my door and while i was trying to tell them off my dog ate my perfectly beautiful tory burch sandal.

anyone want a terrible, newly neutered, 6 month old schnauzer? he's available for adoption before i murder him :mad:

there was just a stupid solicitor at my door and while i was trying to tell them off my dog ate my perfectly beautiful tory burch sandal.

anyone want a terrible, newly neutered, 6 month old schnauzer? he's available for adoption before i murder him :mad:
I don't answer the door. I am sorry for the loss of your sandals.

Our walker coon hound is partial to pointe shoes.

My gasp of horror was audible. I love/hate puppies.

Congratulations and all the best to you and your bright future... Did you line up a job or were you doing any internships?
Thanks! I had two internships this year, one at a marketing firm and one at a non profit. I start another internship with the Philadelphia Freedoms professional tennis team on Monday!

Back