OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
The police report links to 4 of his sister's, at the time, only the four eldest Duggar girls plus 4 year old Joy-Anna were alive so it's pretty easy to pin-point which four (Janna, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger). The police report didn't originally block out the 5th victim's address well enough and it appeared to be Amy (Cousin Amy) who may have been his 5th victim.

As for Josh, he has always...and I mean always, creeped me out. Like used car salesman, greasy stereotype---like Matilda's dad but somewhat better looking.

I am the most appalled that DCF didn't step in, in 2006 though. I understand that under the law he couldn't be charged, but the state should have done a more thorough investigation for the sake of the girl's in that house. I've never liked JB or Michelle, much, and this just further proves why I'll never support them, their way of live...yada yada.

I do wonder if Josh is going to be the next Cosby though----it started in 2002, and even after admitting to it (he got caught, basically), he still went on to do more in 2003 before being shipped off to "Construction camp" for 2 months (a licensed therapist would have been a mandated reporter which is likely why they kept that person out of the mix)...all while they're still traveling for homeschool conferences, public speaking, church functions...etc. etc. Josh has been trained to be a family spokesperson as the first born male---if other girls come out of the woodwork, I would not be surprised one single bit.

"The LGBT Community is a threat to children's safety" DIRECT FREAKING QUOTE. From Josh Duggar. The child molester. He was a high ranking employee for one of the most politically active groups, actively lobbying against LGBT rights (among other things).

Not to get political but this.....I just.....I have no words.

This is a case where I don't think politics or religion can really go ignored.

Josh literally went from used car salesman/owner of car lot to that position in part due to his father, but also his name. I'm not surprised at all that ties were cut very quickly between them when this came out---now if only TLC would release a statement cancelling the show already, I'll be happy...well, not happy, my heart still breaks for those girls, but happier.

The police report links to 4 of his sister's, at the time, only the four eldest Duggar girls plus 4 year old Joy-Anna were alive so it's pretty easy to pin-point which four (Janna, Jill, Jessa, and Jinger). The police report didn't originally block out the 5th victim's address well enough and it appeared to be Amy (Cousin Amy) who may have been his 5th victim.

As for Josh, he has always...and I mean always, creeped me out. Like used car salesman, greasy stereotype---like Matilda's dad but somewhat better looking.

I am the most appalled that DCF didn't step in, in 2006 though. I understand that under the law he couldn't be charged, but the state should have done a more thorough investigation for the sake of the girl's in that house. I've never liked JB or Michelle, much, and this just further proves why I'll never support them, their way of live...yada yada.

I do wonder if Josh is going to be the next Cosby though----it started in 2002, and even after admitting to it (he got caught, basically), he still went on to do more in 2003 before being shipped off to "Construction camp" for 2 months (a licensed therapist would have been a mandated reporter which is likely why they kept that person out of the mix)...all while they're still traveling for homeschool conferences, public speaking, church functions...etc. etc. Josh has been trained to be a family spokesperson as the first born male---if other girls come out of the woodwork, I would not be surprised one single bit.

Prob Joy Anna and not Jana. Report says one not touched was doing GED work. It was probably the eldest Jana or probably but not likely jill

Jana not being touched but knowing about it would also explain her personality. All of the girls are sister-moms but Jana appears to be making no effort to get out of the house at age 25 and I bet it's to protect the younger Duggar girls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prob Joy Anna and not Jana. Report says one not touched was doing GED work. It was probably the eldest Jana or private but not likely jill

If you replace any of those girl's with Joy-Anna, who would have been 4 at the time, then he's not just a child molester he is a child predator and Mackenzie needs to get the hell away from him. But the jump from a puberty starting 8 year old to a flat chested/nowhere near puberty 4 year old is huge.

"The LGBT Community is a threat to children's safety" DIRECT FREAKING QUOTE. From Josh Duggar. The child molester. He was a high ranking employee for one of the most politically active groups, actively lobbying against LGBT rights (among other things).

Not to get political but this.....I just.....I have no words.
I don't remember reading the direct quote, but the family did delete some pictures of gay couples kissing on their Twitter. They asked people to send/post kissing couples pictures, but would delete gay couples. When asked why they said it was due to their religious views.

Jana not being touched but knowing about it would also explain her personality. All of the girls are sister-moms but Jana appears to be making no effort to get out of the house at age 25 and I bet it's to protect the younger Duggar girls

That actually makes perfect sense. I have noticed in some of the episodes I've watched---I don't make a habit out of watching it, but all of the girl's kinda keep him at arms link but Jana is, by far, the coldest towards him.

If you replace any of those girl's with Joy-Anna, who would have been 4 at the time, then he's not just a child molester he is a child predator and Mackenzie needs to get the hell away from him. But the jump from a puberty starting 8 year old to a flat chested/nowhere near puberty 4 year old is huge.

Anna needs to take Mackynzie and the other M'kids and get the hell on. But she
won't. She got into that courtship aware of his history. Fundie-life doesn't exactly make you smart about this kind of stuff. Heck their leader Gothard has "allegedly " sexually abused girls They literally think that you can pray away and forgive all deviant behavior.

I just read TLC pulled the show. Good.

Anna needs to take Mackynzie and the other M'kids and get the hell on. But she
won't. She got into that courtship aware of his history. Fundie-life doesn't exactly make you smart about this kind of stuff. Heck their leader Gothard has "allegedly " sexually abused girls They literally think that you can pray away and forgive all deviant behavior.

I just read TLC pulled the show. Good.

I'm not sure I believe that she knew. I think by saying she knew, the expectation is if his wife can forgive it, the public should to. I doubt much of her statement actually came from her.

Where did you see the GED part, out of curiousity? I just re-read the entire report and couldn't find it mentioned. There is really only two interviews that stick out a lot---Joy-Anna (which somehow, I didn't read yesterday, but was on my phone) and John David.

TLC has cancelled the show for now, I hope they cancel it forever!
Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Celebrity News | TMZ.com

I can't wait for Jim Bob's statement claiming this fallout on the evil media and evil mainstream America and their lack of values and morals. Because I'm willing to bet they believe that everyone did this to them but themselves

And let's face it. That family and the mini families they've spawned, especially Jessa and her teen-groom need the coins they were getting from TLC, book deals and speaking engagements

Also. Major side eye to TLC. If Harpo productions found out in 2006 and cancelled their Oprah interview, there's no way TLC didn't know. I believe one or two specials aired around or during the incidents and one after. Then they gave them a series.

I'm not sure I believe that she knew. I think by saying she knew, the expectation is if his wife can forgive it, the public should to. I doubt much of her statement actually came from her.

Where did you see the GED part, out of curiousity? I just re-read the entire report and couldn't find it mentioned. There is really only two interviews that stick out a lot---Joy-Anna (which somehow, I didn't read yesterday, but was on my phone) and John David.
I only read the article linked here so that's where I read the part where Anna knew. He told her and her parents because he wanted to be completely "honest and open" with who he is/was. I haven't read the actual police report. Do just google it lol or was there a link in here I missed?

I can't wait for Jim Bob's statement claiming this fallout on the evil media and evil mainstream America and their lack of values and morals. Because I'm willing to bet they believe that everyone did this to them but themselves

And let's face it. That family and the mini families they've spawned, especially Jessa and her teen-groom need the coins they were getting from TLC, book deals and speaking engagements

I wonder if Josh was also sexually abused as a child?
I have to admit that I really enjoyed watching their show [emoji15] and my hubby would always give me a hard time about it, he would say that they were weird and that in no time we would hear major drama from them! Last night when he got home from work, I had to hear him say how he was right and I was wrong! [emoji15]
The part that makes me the saddest about all this is that those poor girls probably blame themselves! Even though I enjoyed their show, I will not be watching it any longer if they decide to bring it back.
Oh and you know who else is ticking me off, Honey Boo Boo Mama, she went to the media and complained about the Duggars and their show not being cancelled like hers, she is just as bad as them! She let the man that abused her daughter back in her life and around her other children!

Also. Major side eye to TLC. If Harpo productions found out in 2006 and cancelled their Oprah interview, there's no way TLC didn't know. I believe one or two specials aired around or during the incidents and one after. Then they gave them a series.

If TLC knew the whole time and still gave them a show, I'm going to have to boycott TLC also!

I have not read up on this but how come this came to light now? i honestly dont care about the duggars just because of their religious believes about us that are not straight are wrong but i feel for the kids..

I only read the article linked here so that's where I read the part where Anna knew. He told her and her parents because he wanted to be completely "honest and open" with who he is/was. I haven't read the actual police report. Do just google it lol or was there a link in here I missed?

Rawstory.com has all 33 pages scanned in; I read Anna's official statement via Facebook---I still find it hard to believe.

Latest posts

Back