OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Is there a limit of how many people can compete on a large team? For all levels not just level 5. I thought there was a limit of 40.

YALL GET READY. The National Spelling Bee finals are Thursday night. Clear your schedules.

Teryn and I thought we were watching it last night and we couldn't figure out why it looked like 1983 and why parents had camcorders

Turns out we were on ESPN Classic and it was 2003.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you mean there is no distinction between small and large, seems like it's the case for 2015-2016, according to the new age grid. If not, nevermind!
Small and large coed are the same size (up to 24), the only difference is the number of boys allowed.

Do they make cuts for all levels if they have over 32/36 athletes?

That's why I asked if its all levels because every team has overflow this year. I'm not sure how we're going to cut people but I know they're trying to form new teams. But for our level ones they have about 12 to cut and no where for them to go so that's why I wondered how big you could be and compete.

Anyone have any ideas for side jobs to do to earn money? Basically out of a job as long as I'm in my boot :(

Sooo I live on the third floor and my apt building has breezeways to each door/ floor with very bright lights. I work night shifts and I'm honestly horrified about coming home and having to walk up three flights of stairs with June bugs swarming around. I have a paralyzing fear of them and I'm not sure what I'm gong to do.....
I'm afraid to Google June bugs...

Back