OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Okay totally random here!

I'm scrolling through netflix trying to find a good movie and I happen across the burts bees documentary. Since he's from my town I've met him quite a few times so I decided to watch it.

Well there's a guy in the film that is basically his helper throughout the movie.

Well this guy's name is Trevor and he asked me on a date once at work! He always acted so hoity toity and now it all makes sense!! Sorry for the randomness but I just had a revelation haha.

I'm scrolling through netflix trying to find a good movie and I happen across the burts bees documentary. Since he's from my town I've met him quite a few times so I decided to watch it.

Well there's a guy in the film that is basically his helper throughout the movie.

Well this guy's name is Trevor and he asked me on a date once at work! He always acted so hoity toity and now it all makes sense!! Sorry for the randomness but I just had a revelation haha.

How weird! I love hearing all the stories fierceboarders have with "famous" people. I have that documentary on my To Watch list on Netflix. Right after I finish Bobs Burgers which is surprisingly entertaining and cute...

How weird! I love hearing all the stories fierceboarders have with "famous" people. I have that documentary on my To Watch list on Netflix. Right after I finish Bobs Burgers which is surprisingly entertaining and cute...
It was neat! The little town that he sold honey out of his truck is where I live. Good ole Dexter, Maine. So weird seeing it on tv!

P.s I'm obsessed with Bob's burgers

Ahhh I'll have to watch for him because I've been planning on watch that Documentary because I'm the hugest Burts Bees fan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At practice tonight we were working on our pyramid and one of the girls flipping is in cheer this year for the first time. I get that she's new and all but when my coach was telling her how to tuck she said "but I have to flip my own body?" Ya girl, obviously no ones going to do it for you.

Well watching people loot on tv in ferguson. Not surprised by the verdict or the vandalism. I find it ironic that their protesting "hands up don't shoot" but people are committing crime on live tv.

Makes me sick to see all this people looting their communities! Such a shame, I want to stop watching but I'm glued to the TV! So scary, people are even throwing stuff at the reporters!

I don't want to tell you!! ;) No but seriously I think the movie will be better if you're not knowing what to expect. :cloud9: I can say, I loved how they made "The Hanging Tree"! I've always wondered how the song would sound when reading..
They did end it where I thought they would! It was such a good movie! I agree, I love how they made "The Hanging Tree," I actually just got it from iTunes and am listening to it right now. I love how they stayed honest to the book but added in and took out somethings. It can be hard to make books into movies and still keep the integrity of the book yet make it into an entertaining movie, and I think they have done SO WELL in doing that. I liked having the extra action scenes, it really got me into the movie and seeing President Snow conversations, and it really made you understand there was a war going on. Some parts were hard to watch, but I'm not a big war movie fan, which is essentially what the movies are now, but they're still so good and I would go see it again for sure.

Makes me sick to see all this people looting their communities! Such a shame, I want to stop watching but I'm glued to the TV! So scary, people are even throwing stuff at the reporters!

It's been pretty widely reported that many of the people there agitating and rioting and now looting aren't from the area. They're just opportunists from all across the spectrum of scum. I pray for the peaceful people of that community and the officers. I can understand if people are mad and want their voices heard. I support peaceful protests. But this is just disgusting.

It's been pretty widely reported that many of the people there agitating and rioting and now looting aren't from the area. They're just opportunists from all across the spectrum of scum. I pray for the peaceful people of that community and the officers. I can understand if people are mad and want their voices heard. I support peaceful protests. But this is just disgusting.

People are burning flags!! [emoji35] This whole thing makes me so angry and sad. Hope the looting doesn't spread to other states [emoji30]

Back