OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I just want to see his toupee fly off during a speech. That would make my year.
It's probs stuck on there with super glue.

anigif_enhanced-5616-1436918531-2.gif

The sorority video is on private now... can anybody tell me exactly what was in it?

On a different note, I'm designing holiday themed cheer T-shirts for my store this year and I am SUUUUUPER excited for the release dates to arrive! Can't wait for you all to see them.

Alabama Alpha Phi 2015 - YouTube

*out of all the music they choose, they choose elevator music. im shocked. unless the original music was changed when it was re- uploaded, idk.

Last edited:
So, I have to get surgery on my hand. Went to the surgeon on Wednesday, office tells me I'll be hearing from their scheduler shortly. Still no phone call. Drives me up a wall.

Last edited:
OMG, I just watched Spike's Lip Sync Battle with Taraji Henson battling Terrence Howard and these 2 artists are so gooood and over the top outrageous! I definitely voted this lip sync battle the most epic and a must see TV moment to believe...

Alabama Alpha Phi 2015 - YouTube

*out of all the music they choose, they choose elevator music. im shocked. unless the original music was changed when it was re- uploaded, idk.
IDK what's so controversial about this. The racism in Alabama's sororities isn't news to people. Looks like every other soro video. "OMG look at how much fun we're having, and we're all sisters and yaddadadada"

So I just moved into a house near school with my sister. The city my college is in was the 3rd highest crime rate in the state as of 2013 and that's all I can think about. Like everytime I hear a noise I call my parents bc I'm afraid someone is trying to get into my house lol. I'm from a really little town where I never really even cared if my doors were locked. Granted were only 10 minutes away from the university, and in a decent neighborhood but I am so jumpy. It's awful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I just moved into a house near school with my sister. The city my college is in was the 3rd highest crime rate in the state as of 2013 and that's all I can think about. Like everytime I hear a noise I call my parents bc I'm afraid someone is trying to get into my house lol. I'm from a really little town where I never really even cared if my doors were locked. Granted were only 10 minutes away from the university, and in a decent neighborhood but I am so jumpy. It's awful.

I totally get it! I moved into my first one bedroom apartment (I used to live in a three bedroom with two other girls) and every time I hear ANYTHING I panic.

Latest posts

Back