OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
9 year old me is super jealous. 23 year old me is definitely not. He is so... strange. Remember that reality show the whole family had? Whole heap of substance abuse in that bunch. Really worrying.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

That doesn't really surprise me too much. He came to my (very small) college town 2 years ago to do a show and a Q&A session before the show. 3 of my room mates went to the Q&A and said he seemed like he was on drugs at the time. Then he went to a bunch of house parties after his show and it was rumored he slept with a few of the girls at those parties. So I guess that's how he's spending his life.

just watched the entire season of Sing It On! on netflix and like... it should come with a disclaimer. I was not expecting to be emotionally blindsided like that and sobbing for the entirety of the last two episodes.

so if you plan on watching it, here is your warning. get tissues.

so i went out and ended up going to a high scale wine and cigar place that one of my girlfriends works at, and ended up getting hit on by some rich surgeon who threw his status around like it was a big deal. When i informed him i was taken and engaged he decided to inform me that i had no personality and should stick to my lower class.

I almost lost my sh**. Like really, clearly having lots of money makes you a pretentious tool bag, with no manners.

so i went out and ended up going to a high scale wine and cigar place that one of my girlfriends works at, and ended up getting hit on by some rich surgeon who threw his status around like it was a big deal. When i informed him i was taken and engaged he decided to inform me that i had no personality and should stick to my lower class.

I almost lost my sh**. Like really, clearly having lots of money makes you a pretentious tool bag, with no manners.
Any wonder why he is single? ;)

Anyone else planning on watching miss America tonight? I have to pull for Tennessee but I'm excited to see what happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I had to push further...

After an AMAZING sport psychology class, I had to take a picture with her. I look like ......, of course.

Is anyone else watching the Giants/Cowboys game? What the heck is going on? It's dropped ball, after dropped ball, after dropped ball. Both teams need to seriously go back to How to Catch and Hold a Ball 101. Sheesh!

Last edited:
Anyone else planning on watching miss America tonight? I have to pull for Tennessee but I'm excited to see what happens.

I feel confident that South Carolina will win.

Dying to see what home girl in the scrubs is going to do for talent.

I feel confident that South Carolina will win.

Dying to see what home girl in the scrubs is going to do for talent.

I did not like her monologue. She talked to fast and was monotone. I love South Carolina but her talent wasn't very strong in my opinion. She was flat quite a bit but so were all the other singers tonight. Maybe it's the sound.

I did not like her monologue. She talked to fast and was monotone. I love South Carolina but her talent wasn't very strong in my opinion. She was flat quite a bit but so were all the other singers tonight. Maybe it's the sound.

Her monologue was just a ramble, but whatever

South Carolina didn't sing very well. But I still think she's going to win

And yes about home girls strings. Everyone I'm watching this with asked "is it supposed to sound like that because....."

Her monologue was just a ramble, but whatever

South Carolina didn't sing very well. But I still think she's going to win

And yes about home girls strings. Everyone I'm watching this with asked "is it supposed to sound like that because....."

Besides miss Georgia, girl can sing, I don't think anyone did overly well. I just can't stand her expressions. She's very over dramatic.

Oh and the first dancer was good!

Miss South Carolina just lost.

Yeah, I don't think that was a fair question. I also think Vanessa Williams telling Tennessee that hers was going to be a hard question before was also unfair. Way to freak someone out before even hearing the question. Also the Georgia question was terrible.

Latest posts

Back