OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My cat just knocked my new VS bombshell perfume onto the floor and it shattered and as I was running in there to see what happened I bumped into the door and am now going to have a massive bruise on my leg for my sorority initiation tomorrow and glass in my hand from cleaning up the mess :,) #blessed

At least your room smells good!

I was shocked a lot of people at work were talking about it... Sucks I really wanted to see her go undefeated
I really like her but I think she was too busy being popular to train like she needed to for this fight. She was on awards shows and talk shows and making appearances, while Holly was quietly training to kick her butt. And it paid off.

Rousey can definitely come back from this. I hope they rematch eventually!

I really like her but I think she was too busy being popular to train like she needed to for this fight. She was on awards shows and talk shows and making appearances, while Holly was quietly training to kick her butt. And it paid off.

Rousey can definitely come back from this. I hope they rematch eventually!
I heard she was knocked out cold. Yikes. I can't imagine how much pressure there is when you're THAT good. I just hope she never turns cocky like Mayweather...

Guys today my old gym was surprised at their showcase with a new gym! They went from having spring floor wall to wall and still only having four panels to a location where a full comp floor will fit, it has a custom backdrop and is all decked out in blue and green! The athletes had no idea, they thought they were just doing their showcase off-site because (obviously) there's not room in the old gym. I'm so happy for them! Also a little jealous I didn't get to cheer in that amazing facility but who knows maybe I'll coach in the new facility in the future? Photos below (spring floor obviously coming, just wasn't enough time to get it done by showcase so right now it's dead mat)
Old Gym
New Gym

Guys today my old gym was surprised at their showcase with a new gym! They went from having spring floor wall to wall and still only having four panels to a location where a full comp floor will fit, it has a custom backdrop and is all decked out in blue and green! The athletes had no idea, they thought they were just doing their showcase off-site because (obviously) there's not room in the old gym. I'm so happy for them! Also a little jealous I didn't get to cheer in that amazing facility but who knows maybe I'll coach in the new facility in the future? Photos below (spring floor obviously coming, just wasn't enough time to get it done by showcase so right now it's dead mat)
Old Gym
New Gym

I wish I could shimmy this a thousand times, how exciting!

Back