OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My mom is more of a cheer mom now than she was when I was cheering. Over the summer I found her watching a video about scoring, the other day she told me she wants to go to a competition this year, and today I showed her shooting stars (because she loves Gaga) and she was like "oh my gosh I'm getting chills... Wow they're amazing"
What is this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So my cp made a big decision yesterday. She cut her long hair and donated it to an organization called children with hair loss. This organization provides human hair wigs to children for free until their 21st bday. Children with medical conditions such as cancer and alopecia are just a few that get this help.
My cp was diagnosed with Alopecia areata almost 2 years ago. Her hair has grown back but the flare ups have begun again. In an effort to save what she has and hide the loss that is currently occurring she decided it was best to keep it short so cheer hairstyles wouldn't cause so much damage to her sensitive scalp.

The fact that she chose to donate it to children who have the same autoimmune disease as her and other medical conditions left me with the emotional feels for sure. I'm so proud of her. She cut off almost 9 inches!!!! I hope other children get just as inspired!!! She's my everything for sure and nothing is going to hold her down, not even a diagnosis for a lifetime!!!

721f76341c54997ca0bd2d9da4d0b5bc.jpg

I could not love this anymore!! What a special daughter you have! She can rock any hairstyle she wants!

So, being the CJ major that I am, I've been following a local case that happened in 2013, and the trial just started this month. Tuesday they let cameras in the court room so I was able to the view the trial online, and was able to see surveillance footage from the day the crime occurred, and watching how the offender stalked the victim and seeing the victims last few minutes was heart wrenching :(. Wed/Thur/Fri the judge did not allow live cameras in the court room (due to one station stupidly zooming in on the prosecutors notepad and showing 2 jurors faces), so now I'm following the case via live tweet from reporters and just the detailed that are being released are so horrendous... to know a 14 year old is capable of those actions...:(:(:(

Was this the murder of the teacher?

So has any one seen the Drake snl parody? Omg it's so funny. Every time I hear that song I think about the skit.

Last edited:
Has anyone had experience buying macbook batteries from 3rd party vendors on Amazon? I have a late 2008 model so it's either that, or start saving for a new laptop.
I was told not to by a friend who works for Apple. He said he's seen people who have bought 3rd party batteries and it's fried their whole computer :/ I need a new battery too but I just bought a new charging cable and keep it plugged in. Mines from 2009 or 2010 I believe.

Has anyone had experience buying macbook batteries from 3rd party vendors on Amazon? I have a late 2008 model so it's either that, or start saving for a new laptop.
My daughter wore her battery out in a few years. They r not super expensive, but with the older model u have u r probably better off with a new one. I think u got your money's worth as they do not usually last that long.

When you go to your brother's basketball game and notice all the illegal things the cheerleaders are doing and get heated but have nobody to vent to because you're an old lady :cool:

Welcome to adulting. [emoji23]

**i wonder if parent teams can wear crop tops?**

so my work is trying to guilt trip me into working next friday, the first day im suppose to have off for vacation (i am taking a lot of vacation, but i worked hard for those vacation hours and want to enjoy them) . My original plan was for me and bf to leave to drive up to Atlanta friday morning, and now my work is trying to pressure me into working that friday, im just irritated at the fact that every month i have a new problem when it comes to this new job.
im too much of a people pleaser so now im starting to feel bad, even though i feel like they are screwing with me at the same time. Plus my bf is pissed that im even considering it, and told me to just tell them no.
any advice on how i could handle this?

Latest posts

Back