OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anyone have a really good YouTube video of a competition where girls are really performing to show my senior 1 team. A lot of the comp videos are shot too far so you can't see facials. Preferable of a level 1-3 team so my girls don't make a comment about how good they're performing because of skill. But then again at this point I'll take what I can get lol I can somewhat deal with not everyone being amazing performers and being enthusiastic during a whole routine but I expect my flyers to be able to and they're not :/

When you go to your brother's basketball game and notice all the illegal things the cheerleaders are doing and get heated but have nobody to vent to because you're an old lady :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
story of my life. I saw pictures from a towns pep rally where they were doing tuck baskets and 2-1 pyramids with the football players. I died.

IMO tuck baskets are way easier than kick doubles
Either way they are both still illegal on the basketball court!

But I do have a question about that...
We sometimes have allstar teams come perform at halftime. They do baskets and double downs on the court. Is that rule just for school cheerleading? Or should they technically not be allowed to do those skills as well?

Does anyone have a really good YouTube video of a competition where girls are really performing to show my senior 1 team. A lot of the comp videos are shot too far so you can't see facials. Preferable of a level 1-3 team so my girls don't make a comment about how good they're performing because of skill. But then again at this point I'll take what I can get lol I can somewhat deal with not everyone being amazing performers and being enthusiastic during a whole routine but I expect my flyers to be able to and they're not :/
I know you would prefer a lower level, but a lot of the ESPN Worlds segments with the alternate camera angles have good close ups. When I was on level 3, my coach showed us some of those videos and focused on their performance during transitions, motions and dance. He also explained to us how besides the skills being thrown, there should be no difference in a level 1 and a level 5 routine.

Either way they are both still illegal on the basketball court!

But I do have a question about that...
We sometimes have allstar teams come perform at halftime. They do baskets and double downs on the court. Is that rule just for school cheerleading? Or should they technically not be allowed to do those skills as well?

I don't with whom they would get in trouble. I don't think USASF has any rule about practicing on an appropriate surface. I think the rule just applies to schools.

Back