OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I have no idea what the anon Twitter actually has said about CSP or CEA, and I am adamantly opposed to using social media, especially anonymously, to harass individuals, groups or even brands. I make a huge distinction between stating opinions and spreading lies and hate. I even strongly support the idea of accountability. However, I do not ever believe that the correct way to handle harassment is to respond in kind. I think what CSP did amounts to mutual harassment, which I can't support. I get that she was defending her teams, her gym and her name. I also get that she was exposing cowardice and taking a stand against harassment, which I commend. I simply think that as an adult, a leader and a role model her behavior has more impact, and that it was irresponsible and unnecessary to expose the phone number of a minor for the public to harass the owner of the Twitter Account.

On the subject of the lawyer:
First I want to say I'm not a stalker, and I'm not trying to beat a dead horse, but it really pisses me off when randoms threaten legal action on the Internet (oh hey, Fierce Elite). I had a geography test today so I was procrastinating studying last night and did some research on her. She's a lawyer in the UK yet the Twitter account location is Durham, NC. According to the website of the firm she works for, she passed the bar (or the UK equivalent) in 2006. Her LinkedIn of the same photo says she rides horses. I'm putting her at like, 36ish. It's possible she has kids old enough to be on Twitter and be obsessed with American cheerleading drama, but according to a Rachel O'Hagan's facebook she's been married for 6ish years and (like the linkedin) she rides horses. (Like dressage, all fancy and stuff.) her Facebook has numerous pictures of her horses and her husband and her family (sisters, parents) but no kids, except like a niece or something. Lastly, there's another, private Twitter account under her name... @rachohagan I think. The profile pic isn't from her Facebook, but if that's not her she has a twin. Also, I don't know a lot of lawyers, but the ones I know would never jeopardize their business by letting their kids play and retweet on their Twitter account, as well as call out a random American cheer coach on social media where all her clients can see. Also, from what I could tell she only follows cheer twitters and for the most part, has no non-cheer followers. Idk, but something isn't adding up.
So I found out that the lawyer's twitter account is actually a fake. The real lawyer is getting ahold of Twitter.

So I found out that the lawyer's twitter account is actually a fake. The real lawyer is getting ahold of Twitter.
Not really sure anyone thought it was real to begin with. Lol.

Is the real lawyer tweeting about it?

**To avoid duplication please register your anon accounts within**

Not really sure anyone thought it was real to begin with. Lol.

Is the real lawyer tweeting about it?

**To avoid duplication please register your anon accounts within**
I don't know. All she told me was that she was going to contact twitter cause that wasn't her.

I am not affiliated with CEA in any manner but for years I have seen horrific things tweeted at or about CEA, CSP, her family, kid, athletes, etc. I honestly don't know how CSP didn't snap sooner. I applaud her for calling out these accounts and finally putting it to rest. She obviously ignored these accounts for quite a while but enough is enough. What a lot of people didn't see were some of the anon accounts instigating her saying that she couldn't do anything because she didn't know who ran them. Even after she called out the first account, others instigated her. A lot of tweets have been deleted from the anons but as always there are screen shots.

I'm fairly certain most of these anon accounts probably don't even cheer - I mean how would they have time to tweet if they were actually attending practices, tumbling classes, homework and household chores? I hope this is a lesson to all kids - and some adults - in social media. Nothing is ever anonymous. And please don't create anonymous accounts for the purpose to hurt people or say nasty things. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all.

The parents of these kids probably had no idea their kids were doing this things. I urge all parents to check your kids phones and monitor their social media accounts. If your kid has IG, you should too. If your kid has twitter, you should too. As long as my kid is living in my home and I am paying that phone bill it is MY phone and I will take it and check it whenever I want.

I am not affiliated with CEA in any manner but for years I have seen horrific things tweeted at or about CEA, CSP, her family, kid, athletes, etc. I honestly don't know how CSP didn't snap sooner. I applaud her for calling out these accounts and finally putting it to rest. She obviously ignored these accounts for quite a while but enough is enough. What a lot of people didn't see were some of the anon accounts instigating her saying that she couldn't do anything because she didn't know who ran them. Even after she called out the first account, others instigated her. A lot of tweets have been deleted from the anons but as always there are screen shots.

I'm fairly certain most of these anon accounts probably don't even cheer - I mean how would they have time to tweet if they were actually attending practices, tumbling classes, homework and household chores? I hope this is a lesson to all kids - and some adults - in social media. Nothing is ever anonymous. And please don't create anonymous accounts for the purpose to hurt people or say nasty things. If you don't have anything nice to say then don't say it at all.

The parents of these kids probably had no idea their kids were doing this things. I urge all parents to check your kids phones and monitor their social media accounts. If your kid has IG, you should too. If your kid has twitter, you should too. As long as my kid is living in my home and I am paying that phone bill it is MY phone and I will take it and check it whenever I want.

YES!!! I absolutely agree with you. When I gave my oldest her first phone I made it clear that it wasn't HER phone it was mine and that I could check it at anytime that I wanted. She had to sign a contract with me that stated her rules and conduct with the phone and if it's violated I take the phone. I also made sure she knew that I had to have her password to any account that she created. I feel like more parents need to be aware of what their kids are doing online and on their phones.

Ok here it goes, might be an unpopular opinion but I agree with CSP outing these anons, even though there are disgustingly rude anons there are also extremely nice anons who want to motivate the athletes, some only made an anon because there friends were fed up of seeing cheer tweets on their Twitter anyway, I don't agree with CSP releasing her number but names I think is ok, if they are old enough to say these disgusting things about her, her gym, her athletes, her kids (which the stuff I've read is horrible) and her husband they are old enough to be punished for these actions! The accusations they have made against her and others she knows made me so angry that they get away with all this! And trust me I have the screenshots of the most horrible things

Last edited:
honestly i think it would have been enough to just say the first name, because that would have shown the owners of those accounts that she does have their information. And then message them privately about all the other stuff. They would have been called out but not with their complete name and all, that is embarrassing enough. Putting numbers out there is too much in my opinion, especially since not only cheerleaders are reading on Twitter and there are all kinds of crazy people in this world

Last edited:
Perhaps she did. Do we know if this was the path of last resort? Maybe she did contact the parents first, maybe she did contact them privately?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If she contacted the parents and the authorities first and nothing got done I will be the first in line to give CSP a high five for outing the kids but by the way things got handled I highly doubt she contacted them first, if my family was being cyber bullied for a year I would have contacted them a long time ago, I wouldn't have let it escalate for this long. The things the anons were horrible and should not be tolerated by anyone.
Cyber bulling is a crime so if anyone is feeling harassed they should contact the authorities to take care of it in my opinion.

Wondering how come CSP didn't get the authorities involved if the bulling got so bad?

What is she gonna do? Call the authorities in a different state and have them go to her house and tell her to stop? Realistically I can't imagine the authorities caring that a little girls tweets are hurting people's feelings. And trying to sue a minor is probably tricky so no use in doing that. Public humiliation would be the best bet.

Last edited:
Back