OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Id find somewhere to make a cardboard cutout of you and have that go to formal with him. Theres no reason that your boyfriend should have to take someone else because they changed the date at the last minute.
@Fiercecheermom it wouldn't let me reply to yours as well, but yes boys are in charge of planning it. And I was told the actual reason was so that they would have a shot two weekends in a row doing things that belong in 18+ so :') boys are gross.

I told him I want him to take my best friend who goes to another college in his city, who was actually a big part of why we started dating. That's now up in the air which is nice.

He's also saying that he might not go so he can stay in and study since he has an exam the week after it so I really have no idea what's happening, but he's also missing my birthday weekend to be there so I'm annoyed in every way possible.

@Fiercecheermom it wouldn't let me reply to yours as well, but yes boys are in charge of planning it. And I was told the actual reason was so that they would have a shot two weekends in a row doing things that belong in 18+ so :') boys are gross.

I told him I want him to take my best friend who goes to another college in his city, who was actually a big part of why we started dating. That's now up in the air which is nice.

He's also saying that he might not go so he can stay in and study since he has an exam the week after it so I really have no idea what's happening, but he's also missing my birthday weekend to be there so I'm annoyed in every way possible.

wow :) i :) love :) boys :)

but seriously. i get that the guys are planning it, but thats probably the stupidest reason i have ever heard of.

wow :) i :) love :) boys :)

but seriously. i get that the guys are planning it, but thats probably the stupidest reason i have ever heard of.
2qap7km.jpg

1. Go to the cafeteria...or eating lounge whatever trendy name campuses call them.

2. Find a relatively attractive and approachable looking guy.

3. Sit down

4. Start talking.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Please bottle your boldness and sell it to the rest of us lol. I wish I were that forward with guys.

I'm not one to be superstitious/spiritual, or anything of that nature, by any means, but a few weird coincidences yesterday led me to believe there is someone looking out for me "up there" after all...

So when I was in 5th grade (junior in college now), my uncle had passed away after battling lung cancer and serving as a firefighter (even was part of the 9/11 search and rescue team...) anyways, this uncle had given me a shirt from his fire department before he passed that has the department's emblem on it as well as our last name. so yesterday I was wearing said shirt while studying for my first nursing school exam, I was aimlessly flipping through my textbook, and then I reached one page that showed step by step instructions for a certain bed side exam and the "patient" looked exactly like said uncle when he was younger. I just kinda took it as a sign that he's looking after me and supporting me in everything I do. Also, later yesterday I remembered that his wife was a nurse when she was younger.

Anyways, I took my first nursing school exam today and made an 88.33%, needless to say I'm extremely proud of myself.
Could you also post this in the paranormal thread? I love it!

My coworkers tell me I should write a book or a blog but I'm too lazy.

Plus what I'd really need is someone to follow me around and write down what I say for me. Because I'm lazy

I would take them up on the blogging. Find some way to monetize your humor and sass!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random, but FB how do I know whether I'm gaining weight? I've always been tall and slim and have a flat stomach, but lately I've noticed one roll of fat on each of my sides, and they're still there when I suck my stomach back (even some mornings before I've eaten). The weird thing is that the rolls will disappear, sometimes within the same day. My clothes all fit the same, so IDK what's going on. My diet was a bit unhealthy for a while (eating red meat and fried foods a few times a week, and drinking several cups of soda a day, but I stopped all of that weeks ago), but it's not nearly as much anymore... am I imagining this?

If anyone on the boards has visited or lived in Reims, France and would like to PM me and tell me their experience, that would great!!

I would take them up on the blogging. Find some way to monetize your humor and sass!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Random, but FB how do I know whether I'm gaining weight? I've always been tall and slim and have a flat stomach, but lately I've noticed one roll of fat on each of my sides, and they're still there when I suck my stomach back (even some mornings before I've eaten). The weird thing is that the rolls will disappear, sometimes within the same day. My clothes all fit the same, so IDK what's going on. My diet was a bit unhealthy for a while (eating red meat and fried foods a few times a week, and drinking several cups of soda a day, but I stopped all of that weeks ago), but it's not nearly as much anymore... am I imagining this?

You get on a scale. You're welcome.

I have the same professor for two classes, and when he sends out emails he doesnt put what the class is for. Like the email we just got said the discussion is up. Bring questions to class tomorrow. That tells me nothing. Its only the second full week of class and I'm over it.

Is this a trick question? Scale?

SHUT UP and don't stress about it. If you're body is freaking out, let it be a brat. Drink a lot of water, eat right and do moderate exercise. Your body will return to it's natural weight if you are kind to it.

Worrying about weight has led me down an awful path.

You are already beautiful girl.

UGHHHH! At least he has the option of not going and studying.

Back