OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm getting that itch to chop all my hair off... quick, someone talk me out of it :p
i do this to myself at least once a year, my hair gets really long and i decide to chop it all off, like above shoulder level, and then two days later i hate myself for it, lol. And then i proceed to complain how my hair looks like crap everyday for a few months.... the only plus to having short hair is not having to blow dry it and being able to take a shower in two minutes. Styling short hair depending on the length and cut is such a b**** though.

i do this to myself at least once a year, my hair gets really long and i decide to chop it all off, like above shoulder level, and then two days later i hate myself for it, lol. And then i proceed to complain how my hair looks like crap everyday for a few months.... the only plus to having short hair is not having to blow dry it and being able to take a shower in two minutes. Styling short hair depending on the length and cut is such a b**** though.
With all the girls I know who have done this, they have the same reaction! Love it short for a day, then the next day they're missing the long hair.
I did the exact opposite. I've had short hair most of my life, grew it out my senior year of HS/freshman in college, then after a few months, I realized I really didn't like it. So I cut it all off again! I don't think I'll ever go back to long hair....
I think the pros and cons are different for everyone. I don't have to do much with my short hair, where as I had to style my long hair every day and it would still constantly tangle and get huge rat nests in the back.

I usually hate mine after about a month but I donate it so often I really am used to it both ways and I know it grows ridiculously fast so it's not even worth getting upset about my short hair because it'll grow 2 inches in a month.

I am 95% ready to chop it all off because I keep obsessing over Lucy Hale's current long, blunted bob... the 5% of me is hesitating because I have a kind of important life event coming up which will be heavily photographed so what if I hate it? then I'll hate it even more 10 years from now looking back lol and sadly I am picturing the dresses I already purchased to see if they "go" with short hair.

I cut my hair off last December and never looked back! I love it short and seriously cringe at pictures of my long hair. I might grow it out again eventually but I'll never get it get as long as it was.

I say DO IT! It's just hair. It will always grow back!

I tempted to cut mine again. I used to get a bob like every summer (not on purpose, just kinda happened) but I haven't gotten my hair cut in like two years. It's nice having long hair b/c it's easier to do stuff with it for cheer but I'm tempted to get it cut again.

Also one of my sisters currently has a bob soooo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys stop you're making me more tempted to cut mine which would be okay except I've been growing it out since 8th grade because I look terrible with short hair [emoji51][emoji51]. But I see people with short hair and am like "wow that's so cute I want to look like that" and forget that I actually won't at all....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we made a wedding website but haven't come close to finishing it and haven't given the link/published it anywhere. or even really told anyone that we made it yet.

i got an email just now telling me someone rsvp'ed. i logged in to check, and it says Tony Romo. I mean, who am I to tell him no? :p

Back